T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

Start from the beginning

"I didn't think those two were close. What do you think they talked about?" The green-streaked boy said as Rin clenched his jaw.

He let out a small 'tch' sound and left without a word. Mira glanced at their hiding spot after the emo boy left irritated. Eita gave her a thumbs up and walked over to her.

"Plan sucessful."

"Two birds with one stone. All we need is for you to get a girl." The girl joked making him roll his eyes.

"I'll do that after yall's relationship drama. I'm fifth wheeling over here." He said and after a short chat the two left.

Karasu stood infront of Sarah's house debating whether or not to go in through the front door. He decided it was too risky and carefully climbed a tree next to her window.

He threw a rock at the glass to catch her attention.

The blonde who was walking around while talking on the phone, heard the sound and looked outside.

"Ah jesus, you scared the shit outta me. What are you doing there?" She whisper-yelled and made sure no one was watching.

"Could you let in me in now?" The boy asked while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Sarah let him in and closed the window. She noticed the bouquet of Sunflowers in his hands. Her lips tilted upwards into a grin.

"Why are you here again Karasu?"

"Uh.. i uh wanted to ask you something. Would you go to the da--"

He got cut off when the girl yelled the answer a bit too quickly.

"YES, uh I mean sure, no one has asked me yet sooo..." The blonde said with a smile as the ravenette handed her the flowers. "That's good, So I'll pick you up at 7?

She carefully placed them in a pretty vase and turned to him, but before she could answer her mother's voice cut her off.

"Sarah why are you yelling over there??!?!"

The girl quickly dragged him into her closet and said. "Don't come out until I tell you." She closed the door just in time, as Ms. Chishuri walked in.

"Mum, I told you to knock before coming in."

"What was all the yelling about?" The lady asked looking around her daughter's room.

"I just got the news about the dance, you know the one I'm organizing?" Sarah lied and her mother believed her. She left a few seconds later making the blonde sigh. 

She peeked in the closet, and let Karasu out. "You wanna go for a walk?" She suggested making him smirk.

"Sure, I'll wait for you outside." He said and opened the window, ready to jump down.

"Next time come in through the door please, and don't break anything." Sarah said as the ravenette safely jumoed down.

The girl hurriedly tried looking for an outfit and called Mira for advice.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗽?"

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?"

The blonde said making the brunette widen her eyes.

"𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?? 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹?"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁."

"𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

After picking out an outfit Sarah ran downstairs and waved goodbye to her parents. "Where are you going young lady?"

"I'm gonna hand out at Mira's place, We have to plan the details." She lied and happily skipped to the door.

Karasu smiled at the sight of her as went out on their first unofficial date.

Mira sat comfortably on her couch reading a book. A knock on her door caught her attention. She groaned as the knocking got more aggressive.

"Jeez just gimme a sec."

She got up and opened it, revealing a very sweaty Rin. "What are you doing here?"

She asked with a raised brow.

"Can I come in?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

Pretty boy 🤭🩷