Chapter one

Garmadon's POV
It was a usual day at the Monastery and Wu was away. It had been a few weeks since it had been rebuilt and ,this morning, no-one was using the training yard.
"What was the point of repairing this place if they don't even use it?" I shrug, and walk into the lounge to find everyone around a table and two eggs in the middle (except Hurimu who was serving community service).
"No, that wrong and I'm supposed to be the dumb one" said Jay.
"You are the dumb one because you ARE WRONG!" shouts back Cole.
"No , only one would hatch," said Kai.
"How have we been talking about this for 30 minutes AND EVERYONE IS STILL WRONG?!" Shouts Lloyd looking like he was done with the dispute.
"I think we should experiment.." said Zane before being hit by Pixel, "Actually, this is an incredibly stupid discussion." Glacing at Pixel, Zane looks like he didn't want to get hit again ( it probability doesn't hurt but Zane likely doesn't want to upset his girlfriend).
"Umm, what are you all talking about?" I ask. Everyone turn to look at me. They were so absorbed in their argument. "Father, what are you doing here?" Lloyd asks too nicely before going back to playing with a rubix cube.
"They're hiding something." I thought. "I came here because I was bored but what are you doing? " I ask.
"They were wondering what would happen if they used tomorrow's tea on a fertilized and non-fertilized egg."
"PIXEL!" everyone shouts.
"What is the problem with this?" I said.
"Well they were planning to..."
"PIXEL!"
But I already knew what they were thinking so I continued her sentence,
"to seek into Wu's study and steel the tea." I said ,smirking as they look at me in horror. It was hilarious and I burst out laughing. "You should have seen the looks on your faces," I laugh "You really think I would tell Wu? I'm still annoyed at him for saying I couldn't have a katana in public. It's fine in good hands."
"What about four hands?" jokes Jay.
No-one takes notice of the comment.
Everyone sighed in relief before realising... "Who's going to get the tea?" asks Nya.
"NOT IT!" shouts everyone... except Lloyd (and me but I'm not part of this).
"Fine!" Lloyd said grumbling and walking off.
"So what do you think will happen?" I ask, invested in this discussion. "
"Well, I think the non-fertilized egg with break and the fertilized egg will hatch." said Jay.
"No that's dumb," said Kai.
"Thank you" said Pixel.
"The non-fertilized one would scramble." finishes Kai. Pixel shock her head. After 5 minutes of the Ninja say "your wrong" to each other and Pixel getting more and more annoying, I decide to step in. "Okay everyone shut u.." CRASH!!
We all ran to Wu's study, only to find a mess and Lloyd standing in the middle but as I looked closer,I could see he had black eyes.