~

Luna POV :
My eyes widened seeing SHIRTLESS JUNGKOOK!!!!!!

Luna : AHHHHHHHHHH (covered her eyes)

Yn looked back and her eyes also widen seeing Jungkook shirtless

Yn : H.. HEYYY!!! CLOSE THE DOOR( said to Jk)

Jk POV :
I came out of the bathroom and I suddenly hear Yn screaming. I looked at her and saw another girl with her. Wait...... IS THE DOOR OPENED!!!!!!! HOLY SHITT!! I quickly closed the door.

A/n POV :
Luna was still in shock and was standing still. Y/n shook her to make her regain her consciousness.

Luna : Wh....who was that..????? (keeping her hand on her chest)

Y/n : That was Jungkook (nervous smile)

Luna's eyes widened. She was about to say anything but they heard a voice. They looked back at the side and saw Jungkook wearing black jeans and t-shirt.

Y/n POV :
I was talking to Luna and suddenly Jungkook came. I looked at him and indeed he was looking hot. I stared him for a moment. Suddenly I felt 2 hands on my shoulder and a head on my back. I looked back to see Luna hiding behind me. I chuckled.

Luna : GHOST!!!!! SAVE ME Y/N!!!!!

Jungkook : GHOST??? WHEREEE AHHHHH.... SAVE ME TOO Y/N!!!!!!!!
(he too hid behind you)

When be touched my body I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart is pounding. I came back to my senses.

Y/n : Hey you both kiddos!! There's no ghost here, understand????? Get off my back...

They both came in front.

Luna : Thi... Thiss guy.... He is the ghost right??? (pointing towards Jungkook)

Jungkook : What??? Ghost?? Me??? No I'm not.

Luna : But-

Y/n : just shut up, girl. You just came and started blabbering. Come on let's eat lunch.

Luna : Okayy *sigh*

-------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys for short part and late update. I was a little busy with the works. School life sucks yk😭😭. But I'll try to upload more parts asap.
Love you!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜