~

Yn : B... But how c.. Ca.. Can this be pos..... Possible?????  That means Luna eonni was right, YOU ARE A GHOST!!!!!!!  MOMMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

(he placed his hands on my mouth as I was screaming my lungs out)

Yn POV :
He suddenly put his hand on my mouth Damn!  His hands are freaking so soft.

Jungkook : Dont scream ( death glare)
Yn quietly sat at the corner of a room staring at him being scared.

Yn POV :
Shall I ask him???  How did he came here??? What if he kills me????  No no,I should ask. Hmm

Yn : BTW how did you came from the past to the future??

Jungkook : I.. I don't know. But I was sleeping when I came here. Maybe something happened then??

Yn : hmm-(suddenly she remembered something. She quickly grabbed the story book of king Jungkook)

Jk : What are you doing???

Yn : Just wait. I read something about you. *going through the book*

Jk : about me???  Where?????  How?????

Finally Yn found the page where she read about the time travel. It said:-

*There was a switch on the table of king Jungkook's night stand. People claim that it was a magical switch which had power to time travell*

Yn : We'll be going to your palace now.

Jk : my palace???  It's still there?? *eyes wide*

Yn nodded.

Jk : ok.
*they both left *

At the palace.
Jk : It's looking horrifying. I'm scared.

We were going inside but a gaurd stopped us.

Gaurd : Mam you can't go inside. It's not allowed.

Yn : take this. (she gave 500 won to the gaurd)

Gaurd : ok you may go but come before 3am.

Yn nodded.
Jk : hey! I'm scared. Can you hold my hand. *being childish as he was hella scared*
Yn : don't act. Where was your room.

Jk : there (he pointed towards a room)

Yn : Ok
They headed towards the room. Yn opened it and it was filled with spider webs and dust was everywhere.

Jk : Why is my room so dirty??? And this smell?? Ishh *closing his nose with thumb and index finger*.

Yn : yeah because no one cared to clean this place thinking that it would ruin it's originality. Ok forget everything and focus on the work. We have to find the switch.

Jungkook nodded.

Soon Yn found the switch.

Yn : hey!! I found it.

Jk : ohh thank you so much madam. By the way what's your name??

Yn : I'm Yn, Chang Yn

They shook their hands and jungkook pressed the switch and he went.

Yn : By Jungkook. I'll miss you (sad smile)

Then I went to my home and slept.

Next day*

Yn POV :
I was continuing my reading of the book. My eyes widened seeing
*A servant of him killed him by stabbing him in his heart*

Yn : HOLY SHIT!!!! I'M GOTTA SAVE HIM!!!! OHH SHITT!!!  HOW CAN I SEND HIM AT THIS TIME.!!!!!

I quickly ran off to the palace and straightly went to his  room. I also took some weapons with me for the safety. I hesitated to press the switch  but I have to save him. I pressed the button. I closed my eyes and when I opened I was in the past. Yes.... Now I have to find him first. I heard some people talking. Maybe they are his servants

Man 1 : Now what to do with the king???

Man 2 : Simply kill him.

My eyes widened. I put my hand on my mouth to not to make noise. But unfortunately a flower vase fell and they both saw me. I ran as fast as I can. They both ran after me. But I'm fast at running so I beated them.

Soon I saw a room in front of me. I quickly ran inside the room and locked it from inside. I sighed in relief and turned. My eyes widened seeing Jungkook.

Jk : you?? Here??

Yn : Finaly. I found you. ( sighed in relief)

Jk : what happened????

Yn : t....two of Y.. yo... Your serva..nts w......want......t...to ki...k...kill you (breathing heavily)

Jk : calm down first. ( gave a glass of water)

Yn drank it at once.

Yn : You must hide somewhere. They are planning to  kill you. (still breathing heavily)

Jk : and where do you got to know this??

Yn : in the book and -  ( got cut off by jk)

Jk : Yahh enough with this. Book says rubbish and you believe????

Yn : but I overheard two of your servants when I came here.

Jk went silent.

Yn : We need to escape.

Jk : but there is a problem. They will be thinking that I'm asleep now. When they won't find me here, how will they react????

Yn thought for a while and brought some pillows and covered it with the quilt so that no one can know the truth that it's not Jungkook.

Jk : ohh that's a good idea.

Yn : But I'll have to keep a red fluid as blood. They'll definitely take advantage of you sleeping and kill you. It should be very real.
(looked around). Yes we can use it.

I quickly took a pomegranate and made its juice. Then I packed it in a curtain piece as it is silky and don't allow liquid to pass through. I kept it on the pillow and covered it again. Then I held his hand and I pressed the switch and went to 2023.

------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED....