~

Yn POV :
My eyes widened and jaw dropped on the floor when I saw KING JUNGKOOK!!!!

Yn : AH- ( put my hand on my mouth to stop myself from screaming)

Mind -  what the hell!!!!!  How can he be here????!!!! What should I do now??? I quickly called Luna.

Otp*

Yn : Hey!!! *whispering yell*

Luna : What happened bish???

Yn : SHHH!!!!!

Turned camera to him.

Luna : Haha yn are you kidding me??? How can h-
(Jungkook moved a bit to change his position.)

Luna : AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GHOST OF KING JUNGKOOK!!!!! YN RUNN YOU A$$HOLE!!!!!

I quickly hung up as her scream was enough to wake him up. He doesn't seem like a ghost. He maybe the duplicate of him. Aishh I'm thinking too much. I unknowingly started to admire his features. He is just perfect. I shook my head. My thoughts got interrupted by a message popping on my phone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna : HEY YOU BITCH!!!  ARE YOU STILL THERE!????

                                                 Yn : yes.

Luna : ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!  JUST GO HOME ALREADY!!!

                          Yn : go??  Are you going somewhere???

Luna : oh yeah!  I forgot to tell you that I am going to Daegu to my parents for a couple of days. BUT YOU GO HONE FAST YOU A$$HOLE!!!!!

                            Yn : yeah yeah I'm going.
-----------------------------------------------------

I stood up to leave but suddenly it started raining. He started to shiver because of cold breezes touching his body.

Yn in mind : Oh shit!!  It started raining. He is shivering. What should I do ( held hair in frustration). I thought for a while.

Yn : yes!!  I'll take him to my home. But what about Luna?? Oh yeah she isn't at home so I can take him.

I somehow took him to my house as I can't see a person wet in rain specially when I'm with him/her.

Time skip at home.

Yn POV : I texted Luna to tell her about this.

---------------------------------------------------

Yn : hey I'm home.

                         Luna : thank God!!  Otherwise the ghost might have killed you already.

Yn : Umm.... I want to tell you something.

                              Luna : What??

Yn : I... I took him to our house. 😃

                         Luna : WHAATT???!!! WHYYY!!???? ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT!!!!???? DO YOU WANT HIM TO KILL YOU!!!!!

Yn : calm down Luna. I took him with me as it was raining heavily. And maybe he is a duplicate of King Jungkook. And bout my safety I am black belt in martial arts yk.

                              Luna : Ok fine. But are you sure???

Yn : yeah. I'll send him after he wakes up.

                                  Luna: Aish fine. But take care of yourself.

Yn : yup don't worry babes.

--------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!

New part coming soon.