Niall was on one side of the room, he was the first I saw. He was asleep, plaster covering his arm, cuts and bruises covering his face. He looked better than I thought he would, but I didn't want to turn around and look at Harry, the sight would break me.

"I'm just going to go talk to Willow, to make sure someone got through to Gem and Anne, be brave Jen," Angus hugged me before leaving me alone in the room, to face my fear.

I took a breath in, and turned around to see him, my soul mate, laying in a bed completely defeated by this accident. He had a bandage wrapped around his head, a bandage wrapped around his rips, and tubes in his nose to help him breath.

I walked towards him, taking a seat on the bed as I analysed his damage up close.

His chest was bruised, the sparrows looking as though they were flying through a sky of black and purple clouds. He had a cut above his eyebrow which had been stitched up. His cheeks were bruised and swollen, his eyes slightly black, but not as bad as the cheeks, and his bottom lip was split.

I reached my thumb up to trace the swallow mess in front of me, finding it extremely hard to keep my emotions in tact.

"Harry," I sobbed, resting my head gently on his chest. I just wanted him to open his eyes, and tell me he was okay considering his appearance.

I felt his hand stroke the back of my head, and I immediately looked up to see him staring back at me. Amongst the cuts and bruises on his face, the one thing that remained perfect, and like the Harry I wanted to remember, was his eyes. As long as I stared into them, I could see no bad.

"Hi baby," he said, his voice groggy, and his lips curling up into the smallest smile he could form.

I wiped my tears away, just grateful that he was even awake. I didn't know the extent of his injuries, but all I knew was his eyes were open, and that's all I prayed for, for him to survive this and he had.

"What have you gone and done to yourself babe?" I put on a brave face like Angus had told me to.

"Just a bit battered up, nothing I can't handle. What are you doing here, I don't like that you flew all this way, you should be taking care of yourself and the baby."

Even when he was injured and in pain, he was still putting me before himself.

"I wanted to be here, I needed to. You would do the same if it were me. I couldn't sit at home and worry myself sick. Do you know how scared I was?" I bit down on my bottom lip to stop my emotions getting the better of me again.

"I know how paranoid you get, I'm sorry I put you through this," he reached up and caught a tear that had escaped. I hated being weak and not being able to hold myself together for him.

"It's not your fault Harry, the only thing that matters is you're okay, you're alive, and I get to see you a month earlier than planned," I found the positives in all this.

"You look beautiful, I missed that face," he cupped my cheek, and I turned my face into his palm, grateful I could feel his touch again.

"Ah," I jumped at the surprise of the baby moving again.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Harry panicked, looking down at my hand rubbing over my stomach.

"No nothing," I laughed. He was panicking with something as small as this, I couldn't imagine what he'd be like while I was in labour. Not that I'd really get to notice, I'm sure I'd be in enough pain to be only concentrating on myself.

"You want to feel your child kick?" I asked him, knowing this would make him happy.

"Seriously?" He asked with wide eyes.