I wouldn't be punished like this, there is no way God would take my Harry from me and our baby so I could never see him again, he would never hold our child, he would never tell me he loved me again, I would never get to marry him or know what having a family with him would be like.

I refused to believe that was all being taken away from me, there's no way. He would survive this, he was a fighter.

"Jenelle, he's going to be fine sweetheart," she cradled me in her arms. "If you're so determined to go, please take someone with you, I don't want you going there alone."

"Fine, I'll take Angus, can you please try and get me a flight out tonight?"

"I'll get on it now," she pulled her phone out and began to search.

I had to get to him, I hated that he was so far away, but I knew in my heart he would hang in there. He had to.

...

Mum had managed to get us on a flight out to Vancouver last night luckily. The long seventeen hours in suspense was slowing killing me a little more. I had no idea on Harry's condition, all I did know was he was stable, but still unconscious when my flight took off.

The unknown is what hurt more than anything about this. Not knowing what was going to happen was the worst form of anxiety. I didn't know what I would be walking in on when I finally got to his room.

Angus and I walked into the hospital, and met Willow where we arranged to meet. A few more of the team that weren't on their bus were also there in the waiting room, looking just as anxious as I felt.

"Willow," I ran towards her, and she hugged me to try and comfort me. Nothing was comforting me right now, the only comfort I would get is seeing my boyfriend awake, and fine. At least she was okay, that was the positive in all this.

"Jen you didn't have to come out here, you need to be taking care of yourself and the bub!"

"I couldn't sit at home and wait for a phone call Lo, I need to see him for myself. What happened?" I asked her, wanting answers on why my boyfriend was even laying in a hospital bed right now.

"The bus driver fell asleep behind the wheel and crashed. The bus rolled three times, and because the boys weren't secured, they tumbled around with it. They all survived thank God, just a bit battered and bruised."

Honestly the whole thing was making my bloody boil. How could they have such an irresponsible driver working for them?

"Where's Harry?" I asked, trying to keep my cool before I exploded at someone who didn't deserve my anger right now.

"First room on the left," she pointed out the room, and I dragged Angus along with me.

I stood outside the door, scared to walk in and see the state he was in.

"He'll be okay Jen," he rubbed my back up and down. He was a comfort to me on the plane, constantly trying to make me believe Harry would survive this, and he would be able to come home with me.

He had enough to deal with, he had his own problems, this was his brother in law, but he still put on a brave face for me. He tried to call Gemma again to make sure she knew, but she still wouldn't take his calls, and I knew that hurt him.

"I don't want to go in there Angus, I don't want to see him like he is. Hooked up to machines, bruised, hurt, I can't..."

"I know it's hard to see the person you love like that, but remember why we came here! He needs you by his side, you have to be brave for him. I know you can, you're one of the strongest people I know, come on," he took my hand, and walked me into the room.