'EXMEOWLLED???'

My name is Y/N L/N! I finished high school and went to Royal Sword Academy! 

'Not my favorite school to go to and I've gotten in trouble because of my energy and not paying attention... 

They have said I have one more chance or I'm out... meaning I am expelled from the school... and it's the start of the school year!!

I don't want to be expelled because then I won't be able to do college, sad sad...' I thought to myself walking through the halls dragging my tail after being yelled at... when I felt someone step on my tail!

"YOW!!!" I yelped loudly falling over, I brought my tail close to me and rubbed it.

"Watch yourself, kid!" The meanie said... mean mean meanie! I grumbled, I wanted to pounce him so bad... but I won't! I smiled and apologized completely forgetting what happened!!

"Ok!!" I yelled, standing to my feet lifting my tail high above my head. I then started to skip and bounce away, humming myself a nice little tune!

"Y/N L/N! Come to my office now!" I heard a teacher scream from the speaker, 'huh???' I thought to myself.

I got to the office confused to see the boy from before.

"There dad! That's the one that hurt me! They tried to bite me!" The mean mean meanie screamed, 'YOOWW!?' I thought screaming in my head.

"I- I-" I stuttered speedily,

"You- You- ARE EXPELLED!!" He screamed looking as he was about to push me out a window with his desk.

"EXMEOWLLED???" I yelped shocked, I can't be expelled! I'm really in for it now! NOW I CAN'T GO THROUGH COLLEGE!! GAAHHHHH!!

"P-Pl-plea-se reconsider sir!" I pled, he slammed his hands and shook his head violently. He pointed towards the door with a scowl... one more chance... and that chance was up!