Part - 15

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

(After my PA leaves from their, I sat here in recording room. As other members are in their own work so no one will come here today)

Jimin(to himself) - I like her she is beautiful, I don't know what's going on in my heart, this is weird feeling. I should stop thinking about her, what if she's already in relationship with someone, I will go on date, I will ask her. Or I should just go like I always do for my armies. So it will be not difficult. I don't want to feel that same feeling again like past. I hope this date is just for an Idol and his precious fan. And nothing else. ( I make myself satisfy by saying this and after I take leave from Hybe)

________

𝘼𝙫𝙣𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

( I knock on the glass door, waiting for response and I heard voice)

?? - Come in.

Avni-  I'm sorry sir,( he's my boss and CEO of this company. He's very sweet towards me, sometimes I feel weird but  still he praises me everytime. )

?? -  Didn't I ask you to not call sir. And why sorry. (He didn't see towards me, continue working on his Laptop)

Avni- A hmm.. Actually Jaehoon.. ( I don't have to be nervous but still he's my boss so sometimes it's hard to say something)

Jaehoon - yes say..Avni ( he lifted his head see towards me)

Avni- I want to ask, when is investors are coming?

Jaehoon- may be next week, why?

Avni- Jaehoon actually..

Jaehoon-  first take sit.. Then talk okay
( he gesture me to sit on sofa and he also stand up and came to sit with me)

(I take sit he sit in front of me)

Avni - I'm working on that project. And it's going well. And I will complete it soon and update you before investor come.

Jaehoon- Ya I know that so.

Avni- As you said investor is coming next week so can I take half day leave tomorrow.

Jaehoon- See Avni, I don't want to disappoint you but thing is they're Indian investor and I want that you to best in this project, and if you promise me that you will complete project before they come.. (I cutted him)

Avni- Don't worry about that Jaehoon, I know about this project. And I Assure you, I will not disappoint you. And project is almost complettled, may be on Wednesday you can see project. Jaehoon but I have something important that's why I'm asking you Please Jaehoon.. ( I make pleading eyes which you know how to use on him)

Jaehoon - Don't make this eyes.  I can't say no now. Okay.  But project should be completed on Wednesday, I want whole presentation with your team. Ok. ( he about stand when I said)

Avni - One more thing Jaehoon..
Actually Byung sir will not agree I will say then can you please say him . ( I want to tell Jaehoon about him, how he behaves when I work, he being touchy everytime, I warned him last time but still he's all clingy and after knowing that we're in same project he always make excuse to come near me, I hate it)

( I was in my thoughts thinking about Byung-hoon, came back from when someone tap me)

Jaehoon - Avni ( he came near me tap me)

Avni- yeah,

Jaehoon- are you listening to Me?

Avni- Ahm I'm sorry. ( you bowed multiple times saying sorry)

Jaehoon -  cute( say in low voice, he smiles on your behavior)

Jaehoon- ok you may go now. I will inform Byung-hoon. And if their is anything you want to share just tell me ok..

Avni- I will tell for sure but not now, after this project.  I take leave now, thanks you Jaehoon ( you smile to him bow him and leave his cabin)

(I came out and went to my desk. And sit their. And one voice came in my ear)

Sia - take this you will feel better ( giving me coffee mug)

Avni- how you always know that I'm craving for this?

Sia - your face says everything, and I saw you when you go towards CEO cabin. You were nervous so I thought of making coffee for you..

Avni- Thanks Sia.. After Ella you're the one who always get to know, what I'm feeling.

Sia - Ok. Ok.. So you got what you want from CEO.

Avni- Yeah I'm taking half day leave tomorrow. (Sipping my coffee, and it make me feel fresh when it go in my stomach, nerves and mix in my blood. I feel refreshing now)

Sia- Is something special.. ( she is seeing me in doubt full way)

Avni- No.. No.. Nothing special. I'm just going to spend some time with my other friends. ( you lied. Usually you don't lie but if it comes to your or someone's privacy you lie.)

Sia - Usually  you don't take leave until it's something special for like last time you take leave when their was BTS fan sign.

Avni- YeH actually. This new project sucks me.. It's hectic from past two three days and I will not get chance to take leave if this will be accepted. And my neighborhood freinds ask for dinner tomorrow. So I think this will be my last leave, and upcoming month I'm not going to take leave for sure. (I smile😊 to her)

Sia - okay.. All the best Avi.. (She smiled ☺. She is indeed beautiful, but when she smile it makes her more beautiful. And I love her.)

( I waved her bye. Take my steps to bus stop. Make my way to my home.)

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎... 𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜💎💎

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎.. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 💎
______________________________________________________________________________________