Part - 13

Avni pov:
(After waiting from Long time I'm sleepy now.. I was about to fall sleep when my phone rings.. You take your phone and saw caller I'd. Which make awake from your sleepy mode and smile came on your lips)

𝙅𝙖𝙖𝙣 💜( you pick up)

𝙊𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡:

Jimin- Sorry, if I make you awake, it's quite late. (Before  she can say anything I says first)

Avni- It's okay.. I wasn't sleeping. 😊(I smiled nervously)

Jimin - why you text me that call me in my another number..

Avni- I told you it's my personal number.. And I don't want to people know  about you.. ( I said in low tone but nervously I'm always nervous when he talks with me, what he did to me dont know he have magic on me)

Jimin- okay... So this weekend is possible. We can meet. ( she is talking in low voice like she is nervous)

Avni- I... Yeah.. ( I was shuttering, thinking about the date I feel goosebumps and I was blushing,  I already planned that if he reply my letter so what to do but still I have to gain courage to go on date with him and he's my first it will be more difficult for me)

Jimin- What happened? You're still nervous while talking with me. Are you still not comfortable to talk with me?

Avni - No.. No.. I'm not.. But.. Whenever I.. I see.. You.. I went.. Blank.. ( I'm shutting again God please help me)

Jimin - Listen Ani.. Don't get nervous just talk with me like I'm your friend and it making you uncomfortable then just tell me I will do everything but we will go in date .. Okay..(  I'm so casually talking with her like I'm her friend from years)

Avni - No.. I'm okay. And you're my 'date' so I will do everything. As I already planned.  Can I ask you something.

Jimin - yes Ani.. (𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 - 𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥)

Avni - you told anyone.. Jimin sir..

Jimin - No but I have to tell my PA and Security guard as they will be with me.
Why?

Avni- nothing.. Ahmmm.. One more thing.. Suggest some hotels where media can't capture you.

Jimin - for that you have to ask my PA..
She will tell you..

Avni- after confirming with her. tell me  Jimin sir..

Jimin- Don't call me sir Ani. Call me by my name.

Avni - I will try.. Jimin sir.. ( I'm blushing and getting shy don't know why I'm having this mix feeling)

Jimin- okay .. ( she is blushing, I can feel that and my effect is more on her and I know where this will be going)

Avni- you should sleep now Jimin sir.. It's late now and you're tired too.. (I said and he just listening silently)

Jimin- Okay sleep well and soon we will meet Ani. Good night Ani.

Avni- good night Jimin sir ( I smiled and he ended call)

______
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮:
( It's Thursday, and as usual your whole day go well and you got new project and you're working on it with your team.

You came back after work with hectic day. The whole you didn't get any message or call from Jimin you see your phone but their is nothing.
After taking bath and dinner now you're came and sit on your bed with your Laptop)

Avni ( to herself) : ahh..  This is so tiring, I have to complete this work before Sunday.
(Your phone started ringing, you take your phone from side table, and saw caller I'd, it's him but it's video call, you pick call)

𝙊𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡:

Avni- Hi, ...

Jimin-  Hi.. ( I call her because I don't know why but I just want to see her.
So I called her, she is looking pretty like she was doing some work, her long hairs is now in messy bun, and she's wearing glasses. Her pen is tucked in her bun. She is looking me with her brown beautiful eyes, it's mesmerized)

Avni-  ahem ahemm..( I was looking him, but he's looking me without blinking and I fell like I'm whole red with his stare, I cleared my throat to break the silence and mi  kept my phone in front me with support of my cushion)

Jimin- Yeahh.. Ahm.. Actually... Yaa.
I told my PA about you. So she will get in touch. And I give your mum. ( it's awkward so I started to talk about this topic)

Avni- ahmm.. Okay.. What you were doing?

Jimin- nothing just lying  on my bed and you?

Avni- I was working before your call.

Jimin - Ohh sorry, I disturbed you.

Avni- No no no.. I said before your call..

Jimin- Cute..

Avni - huh!

Jimin- nothing. Had your dinner?

Avni- yeah, and you?

Jimin- yeah. Done.. By the way can I ask you something.

Avni- You can ask anything.. You don't have to take permission Jimin sir.

Jimin- Where you work?

Avni - I work in..  Xxx technology as Analysit.. ☺

Jimin - ohh.. Nice and.. ( I was going to say but she stopped)

Avni- ahh one second .  Someone is calling me one second..

Jimin- okay ( I said and she received call. And I was listening her conversation )

𝘈𝘷𝘯𝘪 (𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭) : 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦.

Jimin (in mind) :  whom she is calling babe, huh! May be friend or..

𝘈𝘷𝘯𝘪 - 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦..

Jimin (in mind) : love? Babe? She's having bf but she said... (I was in my thoughts and came back when I heard her voice.. )

Avni- Jimin 𝘴ir, sir.... (He is lost but why.. What he's thinking oh may be I received call that's why)

Jimin- ohh... yeah.. Sorry  ( I should ask her or not)

Avni- No.. No I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry..
I should no...

Jimin - ahemmm.. Ani, can we talk tomorrow..

Avni- yeah sure.. Take rest Jimin si...
( he ended call before I complete my words)

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝... 𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜💎💎

______________________________________________________________________________________