❤️Struggling to open soda can for S/o, just for Kanata to open it instead

Start from the beginning

"N-No worries, Y/n! I-I got this!" He keeps trying the save face, using his teeth and pulling the cap from on the desk while you're not looking. After a while of him cleverly hiding his struggle from you (Not), you ask him,

"Should I get Kanata?"

He snorts and also thinks you're making fun of him, and after some more struggling, gives it to Kanata to humor you.

When she actually opens it with no struggle, he's just dumbstruck with his mouth wide open
You and Satsuki have to poke him a few times for him to respond

Kakeru Yamaguchi: 

When he fails, he's pretty embarrassed because everyone thinks of him as strong. You and Kanata have to comfort him. 

He's probably closer to Kanata than you are, so he knows firsthand not to underestimate her, and probably knows her strength by now, so he's not really surprised. 

You give him some of your soda. 

Kinji Uehara: 

When you give him the soda can, he doesn't really have any expectations. When he fails the first time, he puts down the Bible (Yes that's how much he cares about you) and tries to open it again. 

When he fails a second time, he keeps trying harder, even using a small cloth as some kind of glove for the friction, but it still doesn't work. 

He's not going to use his teeth or anything, just apologizing and handing the can back to you. That doesn't mean he wasn't surprised when you suggested asking Kanata.

"Kanata? I don't think she-"

His eyes widen a bit when she opens it without struggle.

"...Apologies Kanata. It seems I wasn't aware of your strength."

Utsuro:
He's confused at first why you're giving it to him. You could literally just ask him to use his luck to open it, so why actually hand it to him?

Although confused, he does try to open it.

"...?" 

He tugs a bit harder. Still nothing. 

He turns to you with an eyebrow raised, silently asking if you were pranking him. 

"So, you can't do it?" 

He still thought this was a prank and you were probably trying to egg him on. He gave a final tug to no avail and handed it back to you. When you called out to Kanata, he was even more confused.

He literally has divine luck, if he can't do it then-

"Here you go, Mx L/n!" 

His face of confusion was probably the most emotion you've seen on him.

He's wondering if his luck lagged or something

DRA Yuki Maeda: 

Like the gentleman he is, he doesn't hesitate in helping you, calmly taking the soda can and trying to pop the lid off. He isn't too shocked when it isn't enough, he doesn't really see himself as being much stronger than you. 

"Sorry, Y/n, I don't think I'm strong enough, should we ask Tsurugi?"

"Nah, I think Kanata's got it." 

"...Kanata?" He confused on why Kanata of all people would be able to open it, but he'll....trust your judgement?? 

When Kanata pops the can open, he's still surprised. 

"Wow, Kanata. I didn't think...Sorry, I didn't know you were so strong." He corrects himself. He'll think about that moment every now and then, but isn't really bothered by it. 

Yamato Kisaragi: 

"Of course I'll do it, Y/n! I'm glad you asked!" He happily takes it, not really sure if he'll be able to open it, but grateful that you came to him for help. After he struggles the first few times, he gets serious, his tongue sticking from the side of his mouth.

He tries asking Mikako and using his teeth, but to no avail. He tries inventing some kind of pully mechanism or some makeshift can opener, but even that doesn't work. 

He asks Tsurugi and Kakeru, but even they can't open it! 

"Mr. Kisaragi, may I try?" 

Yamato hands it to Kanata, not really expecting-

"..! Huh!? You did it!?" 

"Thanks Kanata."

He is very confused and shocked. How was someone so small so strong??

You can bet that he asks Kanata for help carrying invention equipment from now on.