𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

Începe de la început

I gasped at her response, "He won't be useless E don't say that."

"Yes he will because he can't play tag or hiding go seek, all he gone be good for is looking around." She pouted

I playfully rolled my eyes and began attacking her with kisses making her giggle.

"When he's older he's going to be able to play but for now you have to stick to Aj and Kyrie."

"Yoo I heard ma name." Kyrie comes in the room flashing a smile with his grills.

"Kai!" Egypt jumps down off my lap and runs to him, he gave her a big hug picking her up off the ground in the process.

I smiled as Kay comes over to me and pecks my lips. "What I done told you about lifting her up?"

"Kay she's still a baby plus Ion say nothing when you lift her." I replied making him smack his teeth.

"I'm not the one pregnant."

"Whatever help me stand." I hold my hand out to him and he grabs it helping me stand up.

I greeted Kyrie who sats Egypt down.

"Hey mama you look beautiful." He smirks giving me a side hug.

"Thank you Kai, always so sweet y'all daddy acted like he didn't see the effort I put into my outfit." I replied side eyeing Kay.

He mugged me and Kyrie whilst picking up Egypt, "You know you look good mami, if you didn't I wouldn't be with you."

"Yeah you're done." I scoffed and he laughed, Turing to back to Kyrie I spoke, "You ready for yo performance tonight boo?"

"Shit hell yeah ma, kinda nervous though might need Maya to go up there and hold my hand."

I laughed at his response, he loves to flirt with Maya she always have to remind him she's grown with a son.

"Well lil Nigga you better lose that nervousness." Kay tells him, "Because I got you performing at Rolling loud next month."

"Yeah don't go out there fighting like Kay did his first time performing. It was honestly so embarrassing." I grumbled and he glared at me.

"Nah Flock you use to be a menace." Kyrie grinned dapping Kay up, "what happened you done went soft and shit."

"Nah lil nigga Ian went soft I'll still flock at a nigga." He responded smirking.

I shot him a sharp glare making him stop smirking and cleared his throat. "But I'd rather not ya feel me because I gotta family to take care of.

"Right now come on E the nanny is here."

"Nooo I wanna go with y'all." She pouted stomping her feet at me.

I looked at Kay and he shrugged.

"No you're staying home Egypt, stop playing wit me."

"She can't play with you Sol you ain't no video game." Kay added his two cents in.

Now he wanna have a say.