𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 <𝟑

It's been two weeks since Kay was arrested and I refused to leave the house. The guys, Maya, my mom and sister come check on me everyday to make sure I'm good. Kay also calls whenever he can to check on me and the baby.

Honestly it's not the same as having him here with me.

He tries to assure me that he'll be home soon but we both know that's a lie.

Our lawyer Nicole told us both that he may be looking at life, so we're trying to fight the case as a self defense.

The blogs have been at me since everything happened so even if I decided to leave the house like I plan today imma be bombarded with questions.

Anyways today is the Shake it music video shoot.

And Maya and Dougie is here forcing me to go. They said it's not good for me to stay shut up in the house crying all the time. That I need "fresh air" but the only thing I really need is my man.

"Come on Sol you're going get dressed!" Maya exclaimed pulling my covers off me. I lay up revealing my puffy face and messy hair. I'm telling y'all the red buss down was a mess!

"I don't wanna go Maya please just leave me alone." I replied covering my face with my hands and she sighs sitting beside me and rubbing my back.

"I know how you feel-"

I moved away from her glaring, "No you don't!"

"But I do Sol when Dougie was locked up I was devastated, couldn't eat, sleep, all I could do is lay around and cry." She explained. "Dougie didn't want that for me and I know Kay don't want that for you.

"How you think he would act if he found out you neglecting yo self and the baby because he's not here?"

"I'm sorry, Maya you're right." I sniffed and she pulled me into a hug.

"But I still can't go." I mumbled and she broke the hug looking at me.

"Why?"

"I didn't shave my area." I embarrassingly responded and Maya blankly stared at me.

"Why the fuck not?" She questioned once again.