𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Was it good though?" Maya questioned whilst setting up her area because one of her regulars is coming in for a fill in. Forgot to mention Maya is a nail tech and she got her own spot near rpt so i'm surprised the wifi in here jumping.

"Girl it was outta this world even better than just good." I laughed taking a seat near her station.

"How you been doing it?" She smirked and I glared at her.

"Ouu Kay right there." She mocked and I gasped covering my ears because what the fuck.

I can't wait to play in her face when she tell me about her and Dougie.

"I wasn't even like that."

She smacked her teeth going on her phone, then showing me her cash app.

"Mmcht just send me my cash I prefer it on cash app." I cross my arms looking at her crazy.

"Nah I'm broke Ms. girl get somebody else to do it." I replied giving her the middle finger and sticking out my tongue.

"Lies, girl you a whole millionaire and you gone be even richer when you finalize your divorce."

"And you could get it from your man Kay." She takes a sip of her drink.

"Oh so you Kay's girl?" One of the girls asked as they walked in Maya's nail salon.

The girl that said that wore a bun with her edges done , no nails, and was brownskin.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked getting a little irritated because who this random think she is.

Maya stands up forcing a smile.

"I'm sorry this my regular Kenzo." She pointed to the girl with the pink lace and long ass nails. She was mad nice she even waved.

She then turned to the other one who was already mugging me.

"And that's her friend Ally she just be coming to keep company." Maya laughs as Ally playfully mugs her.

She then comes over and kisses my cheek.

"Eww Maya." I joked and she grins, "This is my bestie westie y'all should know her name."

"Yeah Solána I fuck with your music mad heavy." Kenzo tells me whilst dapping me up before taking a seat.

"Oh word what's your instagram?" I asked opening my phone going to Instagram before giving it to her.