𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I sat up my phone on my coffee table to start a live video on Instagram. My manager has been bugging me about giving my fans a snippet of my new single so might as well start promoting my song early.

The live views begin to stack up having almost 40k in all, I lean in trying to keep up with all the comments.

"Am I going to pop a titty?" I read that comment covering my mouth to contain my laughter.

"Y'all i'm not popping anything just going to let y'all hear a snippet of my new song." I say then sipping my drink opening my MacBook to access my newest unreleased song.

nasebk40 yoo add me Sol !!

cblu_180 me too baee

I playfully rolled my eyes adding them onto the live knowing all they tryna do is play in my face.

As soon as they got on they started to act mad crazy making me laugh.

"Flocka Lána wassgud!" Nas yelled making blu laugh out loud whilst I just look dumbfounded.

"Nah you ain't heard mud?" Blu asked Nas and he shaked his head no.

"That's Solána Gzzz not Flocka my boy."

"Nah Solána you really done fucked the opps yo lil sis you wildin." Nas jokingly replied and I mugged them so hard because don't come on my live lying.

"Nah see y'all wanna play and this not a playing live I gotta let them hear a snippet of my new song." I tell them, but they ignored me and continued to act dumb.

I lean up reading the comments and they went crazy over c blu.

"Damn all the sad bad bitches up in this shit, yo look y'all don't gotta listen to Sol music to heal ya broken heart I'll do that." Blu laughs.

"How you gone do that muddy?" Nas asked trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Gone put that dick up in their stomach, call it dickmatized by blu."

After he said that I ducked out of the camera laughing hysterically before pulling myself back together and getting back in the with a semi serious face.

"Yeah y'all Dm him now all serious requirements." Nas says to my fans as they start going crazy.

"Y'all don't want no drill rapper they got more hoes than underwear." I shrugged smirking, they both suck they teeth starting to get an attitude with me.