𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
📍𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗

Solána stood in front of the casket looking down at Kay with teary eyes, she couldn't believe he was actually gone. The father of her child, the love of her life, her bestfriend was actually gone.

And he wasn't coming back this time.

"Please wake up Kay we need you." She sobbed leaning over the casket, "I need you!"

"Sol sis come on." Setty wraps his arms around her. "You gone be good we gone get back for him."

She snatched away from his grip. All this gang violence is the reason their in this situation right now. She knew it wasn't going to stop until everyone she loved and cared about was gone.

It pained her but it's the truth.

Setty walked her to her seat in the front row of the church. The church started to full up, some people she recognized some people she didn't.

At this very moment she wished things were different. That she could go back in time and stop this tragedy from happening.

"Sol the service about to start you good ?" Blu asked the women. He felt bad for her, she hadn't been herself since Kay passed.

She been so depressed she couldn't even bring herself to look at her daughter. She looked too much like him. So sending Egypt to her mother was the best choice for her.

"Yes I'm fine." She answered.

"Alright just asking me and the guys worried about you." Blu trails off, "Especially Mali and Dougie."

"I swear I'm fine blu just in shocked." She assured him. He nodded sitting back in his chair.

Michelle comes in the church along with her younger daughter Mani whilst holding the seven month old. Taking a seat next to her older daughter Egypt recognized her mother immediately reaching for her.

Even though Solána felt as if she wanted nothing to do with her child she still loved her to death.

Scooping the baby off her mothers lap she gives her kisses.

"She misses her mother sol." Michelle says looking at Solána. "She needs her mother, she already lost her father."

"Ma I can't, I just can't."

She sighs, "You're going to regret not being in her life later on Solána."

The girl nodded her head looking down at her smiley baby, "I know but I'd rather be an absent mother than a horrible mother."

She was just too depressed to raise a child right now. It was completely different when Kay was locked up, but he's dead so she can't see herself doing this parenting thing alone.

She also wouldn't be able to stand the sight of her daughter.

"Sol you need help."