𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Sol did you make an appointment to check on the baby yet?" Maya asked looking up from doings Rella's nails. I looked up from my phone mugging her because she already know I'm trying to keep it on the low and she gone announce it in front of Rella.

Plus ion even know if imma keep it or not.

"No Maya I'll make one tomorrow." I responded plastering a fake smile onto my face.

Rella turns around looking at me with a smile.

"You and Kay are having a baby ? That's so cute Sol I didn't know that is he excited?" Maya bussed out laughing and I glared at her she thinks everything funny like please don't.

"Well I'm having a baby not Kay." I responded and Rella looks between me and Maya confusingly.

"So the baby isn't his?"

"Well it is but-"

"They aren't together anymore Rella." Maya cuts me off and Rella mouth drops open in realization.

"Oh I should've known because he was on live talking about some crazy girl and Destiny." She says and me and Maya laugh.

Them sassy ass niggas always gotta get on live about everything. He needed to get punch in his mouth maybe he'll stop running it so much.

"I wouldn't say I'm crazy, I was just upset about all the stuff I found out." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Niggas be wanna reaction outta you so bad, and when you give it to them they call you crazy like what." Rella says rolling her eyes and me and Maya agree.

They love trying to paint us as the crazy ex girlfriends could never be me though.

I don't care what he said on live.

"Exactly like I'm just giving you the reaction you wanted outta me." Maya responded as she finishes up Rella's nails for her music video.

She claims she only have one more person to do today before we can leave and get something to eat.

"Alright Rella boo you're done come up front so we can take care of your payment." Maya smiles standing and giving Rella a hug.

Rella then walks over to me and I gave her a hug.

"Take care Sol and make sure you lemme know when you have yo lil munchkin." I playfully rolled my eyes.