𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"You told your nana before me?" Mom asked while cutting up the collard greens. I decided to stay over with her and Mani last night because everything has been so quite without Kay around my place lately.

I'm going home to night because I got shit to do tomorrow.

"Yeah ma, because you were working and I needed somebody to talk to." I replied and she stop cutting and looked up at me with an raised eyebrow.

"Not to be nosey but what did yo nana tell you?" I hesitated to say because if you didn't know know my nana and mom don't have the best relationship.

Like it's horrible you should see them on thanksgiving.

"All she said was she didn't want me to end up like you..." She gasped slamming the knife on the cutting board.

"She really said that?" I nodded grinning.

I know they were gone have an argument later.

Because she already told my grandma about speaking ill of her and my dad to us.

"Look Sol, don't listen to ya nana okay." She says and I nodded.

"You're grown and I can't tell you what to do with your body, but if your going to get rid of your baby make sure it's because you not ready and not because you wanna get back at Kay."

I know damn well kay ain't came over here to snitch.

Fucking snitching ass nigga need to leave me
the fuck alone.

"You're right it was really immature of me to say. Plus it's not like I was gone do it I just wanted a reaction out of him." I shrugged getting on my phone and she laughed going back to cutting.

"Not gone lie, when I found out I was pregnant with you and your dad cheated I told him I was going to get rid you." I looked up from my phone mugging her.

"Damn ma I was fine not knowing you didn't want me." She looked at me with a sympathetic look on her face.

"I know you not talking Sol you literally just did the same thing to Kay." Now that I think about it I was being a lil hypocritical.

But who would wanna get rid of me I'm amazing.

"You right." I replied playfully rolling my eyes at her as she goes to the stove and putting the greens in the pot.