Nini takes my wrist and pulls me inside. This gesture would have made Darrel flip. Luckily, he wasn't here.

Nini then closes the door and adds, smirking: "No one is watching anymore."

"You are," I whisper.

"That doesn't count. I am your roomie. And if you want, your new best friend."

I nod agreeing. Do I want her as my bestie? Yes.

"Great," she says. I take the crown off my head. My blonde hair falls freely. I feel lighter. I'm free.

You did it, girl!

Nini looks at me smiling. She must have seen how much it meant for me. "Are you ready to meet the others?" she asks. I nod happily.

She takes my hand and leads me along the corridor and to the main room. It is a big living room combined with a dining room and a kitchen. The couch has CDs and books all over it, however it all seems to be exactly in place. There are posters of old movies like Titanic and The Holiday on the walls. The table has a big bottle of lemonade on it. At the kitchen, a girl is mixing something in a bowl. Her skin has the color of chocolate and she has dark curly hair. She's wearing a pair of black shorts and a blue sweater with "Wrencore Law" written on it. I guess I found the law major. As she hears footsteps, she looks up and reveals a pair of big doe brown eyes.

"Hi!" she says and does a small curtsy. I quickly stop her by saying it's fine without.

"I'm sorry. Fierd threatened us if we didn't greet you like royalty. Since you obvious are." Then, she asks: "So, no curtsy?"

"No curtsy."

She smiles understanding. "I'm April. April Davis," she adds.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Sofia," I tell her. 

She raises an eyebrow at me: "Don't tell me Nini hasn't given you a nickname yet."

I chuckle. "She did. Soph."

"And? Do you like it?" April asks me.

"Yes," I answer with the truth.

"Do you want us to call you like that?" she continues asking. I nod. She smiles in return. And then explains: "Nini nicknamed every one of us. We kinda stuck with the nicknames now."

Nini laughs and then gives her an annoyed smirk: "Everyone except you."

"Well, I am sorry that I don't like how Rilly sounds." I had to laugh. April notices. "Even Soph agrees," she says. I have to freeze as I hear the nickname. Then smile.

I want to say something as a humming sound interrupts me. It starts as a humming, then turns into a song. I recognize it. It's Young and Beautiful. It's not in my playlist, mine is full of classics like Mozart or Bach, but I do know the song.

April shares a look with Nini and then shouts: "Dia, come out to meet the new roomie." After that, April turns to me and whispers: "Dia is a music major. She sings the whole time." Nini only nods knowingly. I act understanding.

The girl she called Dia comes out one of the rooms with a pair of black headphones around her neck. She is a brunette, wearing a knitted beige sweater crop top with a black skirt and some fluffy white socks. As she looks up from the phone she was holding, she reveals the most intense pair or green eyes I have ever seen. Her nose is covered in freckles. As our eyes meet, she flashes a shy smile and says: "Hello, Your Royal Highness. I'm Dia. Lydia McKenna. But please, just call me Dia. I'm your new roomie."

I smile back and add: "Hi. I'm Sofia. But please, call me Soph. It's nice to meet you."

"Nini already nicknamed you, huh?" she asks. I guess Nini has a reputation about doing that, since the girl also smirks proud now.