T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ

Start from the beginning

Mira, Eita and Rin stood a few meters away, waiting for the students to get out of the way. The bell rang and the students went back to their classes.

They suddenly hear The blonde scream in excitment. She practically jumped in the ravenette's embrace as they hugged. Otoya and the brunette give each other a smirk as he whistled.

"Wow, you two are going at it."

The two instantly let go of each other and turn away emberrassed. Rin looked diagusted by the situation. He walked over to the board searching for his name at the number 1 spot.

His eyes slightly widen as he read Mira's name instead. The girl is even more shocked than he is as the whole group gasps.

"Woah Mira you got the number one spot." Sarah yelled in excitment as the girls hug each other.

"You two are insane. The top 2 spots?" Otoya said high fiving Mira.

"Where's your name genius?" The girl teased as she read the bottom of the list.

"Oh hey, you're right here."

Everyone's jaw dropped on the floor. Otoya actually made it to the top 100. He started dancing in the middle of the hallway. Unfortunately a teacher notice them and sent them back to class.

Rin sat in his chair looking out of the window. He was lost in his thoughts, the fact that he wasn't number 1 made him angry, then again Mira was the one that beat him.

As school finished he walked out of the building and waited for a familiar car to pull up. The four walked out around that time and waved at him. Rin gave them a black stare as he got into the car.

"Who's that?"

The blonde asked at the male in the driver's seat. "I'm pretty sure that's his dad. Mira you've seen him before right?" Karasu asked earning a nod.

"Sorry Guys, I gotta go. My parents are back and want to go out for dinner. I'll text yall when I get home." The brunette said while looking down at her phone.

This dinner would turn out to be the most awkward one in her life.

Mira walked into the fancy restaurant dressed in her best outfit, A dark blue dress and some matching jewelry. A taller male followed after her dressed in a matching blue suit and tie.

His gorgeous smile caught the attention of all the people in the restaurant. The brunette rolled her eyes as her older brother was getting all the attention.

The two walked towards the table, where two fancy looking people sat. Their mother wore designer clothes and their father wore a professional suit.

"Mother, Father good evening." Mira said with a smile. Mirio also greeted them and politely pulled the chair for his sister.

"Oh dear, my two jems look so beautiful tonight." Their mother, Misaki said looking at her husband.

The man nodded in agreement and sipped on his wine. "I want to say something before we start dinning, Mira my precious daughter I'm proud of you for reaching the number 1 spot." He said as they touched glasses.

The brunette smiled again and bowed slightly. More of that and her face would fall off. The family talked about random stuff, like Mira's future education, Mirio's acting career and so on.

Mirio was the oldest child so he basically took all the beating from their parents. He rebelled against them and refused to give up on acting. And now he was living his dream.

The brunette was more left out. She mainly focused on her studies and never did anything. Good grades meant good treatment and it stuck that way. Even now her grades made her parents proud, it didn't matter how much she struggled to get there.

Only the result.

As she was sipping her drink she noticed a familiar figure in the corner. She almost choked on the wine as her mother looked at her concerned.

"Are you alright my dear?"

She asked and followed her daughter's gaze. 'Ahh shit, I fucked up.'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

Family issues cause why not 🤭🤭