FINAL: "I hope you stay happy baby! Your father is waiting for you!"

Yn's POV:-

I was sitting on a chair in the play ground watching the kids play happily. I glanced at my 8 months baby bump.

"I'm sorry baby, it's all mommy's fault that once you see the world's light you wouldn't see me nor your father. Our happy family is broken baby! It's all my fault! I'm sorry! I'll never forgive myself for what I've done to you. I don't deserve to be a mother please forgive your mother, baby!"

I said these and let myself vent out my guilt explicitly. Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my cheek. I looked up to see a cute boy wiping my tears.

Yn: What is your name child?

??: My name is Jun. Please don't cry. *Hugs*

I was shocked by his hug but I felt relieved. I wish I could hug my baby like this atleast for once but that's not possible anymore. I hugged him back and kissed on his forehead.

Yn: Your friends are calling, go to them they are waiting for you.

He went to his group cheerfully.
I looked towards my baby bump again.

"I hope you get along with them"

I felt touch on my shoulder from back. I looked up to see Mrs.Shin.

Mrs. Shin: Is everything alright my dear? Do you need anything?

Yn: no I'm fine. Mrs. Shin.

We sat for 2 mins quitely. I
Then took her hands and said

Yn: Thank you so much for everything you've done for me and my baby! I will never ever forget your kindness towards me. I will owe you forever.

Mrs. Shin: Please don't say like that dear. Please don't stress yourself. You're in a critical condition right now. Just believe in God. He will protect you and your daughter.

Yn: Hmm.

After 1 months:-

I am in hospital bed right now. Mrs. Shin is beside me. We were waiting for the doctor when I suddenly felt a sting pain iny stomach. The pain grew unbearable with each passing second. Mrs. Shin quickly called the doctor. The doctor came and checked me.

Doctor: You're in labour Mrs. Yn. So is it your final decision?

Yn: Yes doctor! Please save my child no matter what.

Doctor: Ok then. Nurse! Please prepare the Labour room!

I felt my eyes getting teary, my heart beating fast, just a little more pain and then I'll be free from everything.

Mrs. Shin: My dear, I know it's hard for you but I support your decision.

She caressed my head wiping her tears.

Yn: Please give this letter to her father. I know one day he will come to her. They are destined.

Mrs. Shin: Sure daughter.

Then the nurses came and took me to the labour room. On reaching there I felt a sting pain on my hand. Soon I felt asleep. And that was when I left my last breath, cried my last tear and went into to the forever sleep.

"I hope you stay happy baby! Your father is waiting for you!"

.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・

Hellouuu!!! Huff!! I can't believe this ff ended so quickly and I couldn't believe how this ended like o my god!! This was never in my plan to end this story like that lol. Anywayssss, there's gon be a bonus chapter but i have a condition for that which is I'll only post the bonus part when this ff will reach 900+ views so stay tuned and keep reading, voting, commenting and showing support!

~Happy reading ~