The door slams open, walking in is none other than Samantha, walking like she owns the place.

She's wearing a white long sleeved dress, ending in the middle of her thighs, her hair styled in a ponytail and her lips stained in red lipstick.

"good morning..." she smiles devilishly, taking the seat across me with her legs crossed.

"are you surprised to see me? Samantha asks.

"I was actually expecting you to come over."

"you know what? I just remembered that I still own twenty percent shares of this company, however, I don't need it because my daddy and brother can give me everything I want. So instead I want to give it back to you."

I couldn't believe what she said, I've known this lady for years and she can't fool me, I know she wants to get something from me that is very important.

I look up at the ceiling then back at her, "okay?"

"yeah, you see Trina, Ethan is boring and because of that I want someone who's more romantic like your adorable boyfriend." she smiles getting her phone to show me something.

She hands me her iPhone which I take without hesitation.

"I want him in exchange for your precious shares."

This girl is surely crazy, she was busy taking pictures of me and Josh when we were dancing last night.

I laugh as she tilts her head, "what's funny?" she sarcastically asks.

"you're crazy Samantha, what made you think that I'd let you get what is mine?"

"I'm giving you the best opportunity ever!" she states rolling her eyes.

"you know what, just leave already this is just bullshit!"

"yes it is, and you wouldn't dare decline my offer." she gets up.

"then watch me, oh and I love this photo, thank you so much I'll show my boyfriend. Keep up with the good work." I hand her her phone back and look at my laptop, waiting for her to leave.

She finally leaves as I decide to give Gina a call to inform her about the company's third anniversary which is coming up in a five days.

After ringing for a couple seconds, she finally answers, "the great Trina Hidalgo chose to phone me herself! What can I do for you ma'am?"

I roll my eyes, "I need to talk to you about something-"

"important." she finishes, "give me a minute." she cuts the call and then video calls me.

I answer it, "really?" I ask sarcastically.

She smiles and then squints her eyes at me, "what? Oh, I know what and who you want." she winks at me, "you want my brother."

Isn't obvious?

"not now Gina." I snap.

She lifts her hands in defense and say, "yes boss."

"okay, so... You have to impress me with your modelling skills, and on Friday we'll be celebrating the company's third anniversary." I explain to her.

"really? I'm so excited!" she quickly get up and do a weird dance.

Giana appears from the kitchen, "what are you doing Gina?! This is the same reason why Steve left you for another girl." she chuckles while Gina frowns and crosses her arms.

Steve and Gina?

Everything seemed right to me though, maybe it's because I never thought about that.