CHAPTER 3:RED HOODLUMS

I let out a deep sighed when i woke up for the fifth time, I can't sleep!. maybe because I'm excited and nervous at the same time, before the sun rises I and old man Daroir will start our journey to the kingdom of the first duke.

Hope Malue can help me lift my mother's curse because if she can't, I don't have any other choice but to kidnap a holy divine priest, Even if it's too risky.

I stood up from bed and go to the balcony to get some fresh air, I intentionally let the air pass through my barrier so that my mother will not be suffocated by the stuck air inside it.

The surroundings look peaceful and..... lifeless because I can't hear the crickets and the birds chirping. Until how long will i live in fear by the fact that someone's after my mother's life?

I know that my mother did bad and evil things on her past but She only did those to ease our hunger, Evil deeds must not be tolerated but If those guys are after for her life then they are also doing a heinous act. The question that has been bothering me is who's behind all these acts?

Before the sun rises i decided to prepare my things and bid farewell to my mother.

"I'll be back with a cure Ma, I don't know how long it'll take me, but i promise when i come back, your suffering will finally end"I kissed her forehead and got out from the barrier.

I examined the barrier and enhanced it's durability, When i notice that it is not secured enough I chant another spell before heading to Old man Daroir's medicine shop.

When i got there, There are ten horses with Cart for medicines. That's a lot of Horsey they got there, Like, are they going to buy the whole palace garden???

I was about to ask one of the Cart drivers where is Old Man Daroir when i saw him heading towards my direction.

"You're early?, The sun hasn't risen yet ah, It's too obvious that you're excited for our long journey hahaha"He and his big mouth tsk

"What's with this Ten Carts?, Are you planning to buy their whole medicinal garden??"I asked with crossed arms together with my raised eyebrow.

"That's how I get you inside the palace, If our products and carts are numerous the less suspicion they will make"He crossed his arms while grinning.

"I think it's the other way around tsk, The less products we import in the palace the less suspicion, Now please get rid of those carts Old man, We'll only take three of them"I sat on the cart with a two seater carriage

"When i first saw you i thought you're the nicest girl I've ever seen but you're the moodiest i guess hahaha"He sat beside me and laugh his ass off, This old man is really a certified bully.

"You heard her Majesty, We'll only take three carts, The rest you may now go and continue your interrupted sleep hahaha" He laugh all the time i wonder if this old man can feel any sadness at all.

We started our travel to the kingdom with three cart drivers as our escort. I'm starting to get bored haysst, The sun has now fully risen, It's ray of light is scorching hot i wonder why.

I noticed that the sun is now reddish than normal, is that the reason?

"How long?"I initiated the conversation after hours of silence.

"Ha?, What long?"I want to laugh my stomach out because of his Confused facial expression but thankfully i manage to hold back my laughter.

"I said, until how long we'll travel to Duke one's kingdom"I immediately changed my Expression to irritated.