Chapter 19

GLENN

My new favorite color was the blush of Emory’s cheeks after feasting on her sweet, sweet, pussy. I wasn’t done with her though. Hell, I don’t think I can ever be done with her. Even a year away from her wasn’t enough to forget how it felt to be connected with her in such an intimate way. I told Emory I wasn’t done with her yet and that brought a smile to her sleepy face. Her fingers linked behind my neck and I allowed her to pull me down until her lips met him. I knew she could taste herself on my tongue still. I didn’t think I could get any harder, but just like that, I did.

“Don’t go easy on me, Glenn. Even though it’s been a while. You know what I like.”

“I’ve never been accused of going too easy and I don’t plan on starting now.” I wink at her and then lean over to grab one of the condoms off my nightstand that I grabbed a moment ago. I held it up to show her, “This is proof that I’m putting it in.”

Emory rolled her eyes, “Just hurry up and fuck me, Glenn.”

“That’s my girl.” While I preferred to take the lead in the bedroom, I never minded a woman who could give me a little attitude back. The best of which was of course the firecracker laying under me right now. Since she was tired of waiting and Lord knows I was too, I slammed my lips into hers one more time and then slid into her, all the way in one movement. Maybe I should have been more gentle considering I know she hasn’t been with anybody since us, but she didn’t want me to treat her like precious glass and that was good enough for me.

“Glenn!” she tried to arch her back as she screamed my name, but my weight kept her mostly on her back. Her scream of my name was also muffled by my mouth still fighting for hers. Needing to feel her lips even more, I gripped her chin and forced her to kiss me. 

Everything seemed rushed and hurried, but not in a bad way. It took no time at all for us to find our rhythm again. Emory wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her heels into my ass. I got the hint and changed my position slightly so I could hit deeper. Every thrust caused her to let out the hottest moans and I found myself struggling to hold on any longer. I wanted five, ten, even fifteen more minutes with her, but no way was that going to happen.

Since I refused to finish before she was gifted her second orgasm, I slide my hand between us and found her clit, circling it with my thumb. She reacted by gripping my shoulders tightly. Knowing I had her right where I wanted her, I sunk my teeth into her neck and she hit her peak. Her core squeezed against my cock and I finally stopped trying to hold back the inevitable and let myself enjoy my release as well. My seed spilled into the condom and I found Emory’s lips again, enjoying the lazy kiss of a satisfied woman.

I sat back on my heels, dragging my fingertip down the center of her body and teasing her clit just one more time. “Stop!” She giggled, trying to cross her legs, but my body on top of her prevented that. “I think you’ve done enough for now, young man.”

“Young man?” I laughed. “I haven’t been called that for years. You know I’m in my forties, right?”

Emory chuckled, “Oh god, I don’t even know how old you are! We’re the worst, aren’t we?”

“Nah,” I shrugged my shoulders as I rolled off her and landed next to her on the bed. I don’t know if she moved on purpose, but I certainly didn’t like the way she scooted away from me, so I pulled her back so she was tucked into my side. The smile on her face told me that she didn’t mind the gesture. “Maybe we don’t know the details, but I think I have a pretty fucking good idea who you are, Emory.”

“Yeah,” she drawled out, running her hand across my chest, “maybe you’re right about that. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to know the details.”