🐍 + || 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || + 🐍

+ 𝐒𝐎, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃? +

Then you've arrived to the right place. That is, if you think I'm the right reviewer.

I'm SodaPopXtreme, a lover of romance novels since I was a kid and author of Grey Testament, KYS, and Ashley. Grey Testament and KYS have both won contests and earned raving reviews. I am also a native English speaker due to being born and raised in the USA. On top of that, I've been in advanced English classes for three straight years, where I continue to write essay after essay.

+ DISCLAIMER +

I will be transparent in my reviews. You will know whether I liked the book or not, and I will not hold back on any strong opinions I had on it.

Please don't mistaken this for me wanting to crush your dreams. We writers can be sensitive; I have gotten bad reviews myself that admittedly crushed me. However, they were a learning experience and revealed the truth: a reviewer is one person— out of seven billion. What someone likes may be something someone hates, and another person may think it's decent. You can choose whether any suggestion a reviewer makes is worth looking into.

It also doesn't mean that I'm a better writer than you. You may very well be the next J.K Rowling.

In other words, I am just a reader who puts their thoughts on a book in a review. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like what you're reading? Move onto the next part to find out what I accept.