First Birthday

April 8th 2010 was my first birthday, meaning I was turning 1 (dun dun dun) I WAS TURNING THE GRAND AGE OF 1, WHERE YOU GO THROUGH STRESS, THE BIGGEST MOMENT WHERE YOU GO THROUGH ABSOLUTE STRESS!!!!!!!!! MORE STRESS THAN A MIDDLE-AGED BUSINESS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A.K.A my father)

Here's a story!:

"ARGHHH!!!!! MUMMY! DADDY! GRANDDAD! GRANDMA! WILLOW SAID BILLY! THAT'S ANOTHER NAME FOR WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed my brother.

My mum, dad, grandpa, grandma ran upstairs. "NOW SAY GRANDDAD!" 

"NOW SAY GRANDMA!"

"SAY MUMMY!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SAY DADDY!!!"

I looked at them all. "Dick-heads."

My brother stared at me. "OH! I SEE HOW IT IS! THAT'S THE ONLY WORD SHE SAYS, AND SHE'S 1!!"

My dad facepalmed. "Billy, son, you know-"

"NO I DON'T KNOW! LITTLE SHITS!!"

"WILLIAM SHE CAN SAY BILLY!"

My little baby eye's was just staring, there was something wrong with my family, so I started bursting into tears.

My grandma noticed and she picked me up. "Hush, hush." 

#1 best grandma!

She smiled and walked out the room, and she gave me...CAKE IN A SMOOTHIE!!

I could walk, climb, run, crawl, but I couldn't talk or grow teeth.

Still, I prefer cake smoothies to actual cake...I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT STUFF-

AM I WEIRD FOR NOT LIKING CAKE BUT I WOULD EAT A BOWL OF STRAWBERRIES WITH SUGAR THOUGH?

Help-