29: 69, The End is Coming (softcore smut)

"And that's why you should never mix acid with anything." Kenny said, playing with my hair while we're laying on his bed.

"I know, I was just upset that you couldn't go but I have no reason to be upset because you were the one who couldn't even celebrate your birthday."

"I honestly don't care about birthdays. And it's cute that you got upset."

I looked at him, "Why?" I said with small laughter.

"Because, you wanted to spend time with me on my birthday, you're clingy and I like that."

"I guess so. Are we going to celebrate it today?"

"Eh, don't really feel like it. Besides my brother is here and I wanna make sure he's okay."

For some reason, whenever Kenny takes care of his brother I get immense amount of jealousy. I know that's very toxic of me to think, but I can't help it.

"But..." He lifted up my chin to where I was looking up at him. "We never had birthday sex."

I bit my lip and got on top of him. "But isn't your siblings home?"

"Before I met you they would hear this every night."

My smile dropped.

"Hey don't be jealous, you're the best one."

"Still hurts man." I got off of him. "I don't wanna hear about your past fuck buddies." I frowned a bit.

"But you're not my fuck buddy, you're my girlfriend that is very beautiful, hot, nice, lovable."

"Nice save." I snickered.

Kenny got on top of me, moving my hair out of my face and started kissing my forehead, nose, cheek, and finally my lips.

"I'm not in the mood for sex right now."I said between kisses. "But we can 69."

Kenny pulled away, "God you're perfect."

He got off of me and we both started taking our clothes off. He laid back down and I got on top of him so I could give him head while he gives me head.

I licked around his tip and I could feel his tongue licking on mine.

I took his length in my mouth, lightly sucking while my tongue is licking the base. With him stimulating my click by sucking on it ever so slightly made me moan onto his dick.

I felt him slip a finger in my cunt, pressing on the g spot while still sucking and licking my clit.

It was hard to give head while moaning, but it felt like he didn't mind because he wanted me to moan louder and more frequent because of how fast he was going.

I put one of my hands on his balls, lightly fondling him while I used my other hand at the base of his dick to counteract the fact that I can't deep throat as good.

"You're doing great sweetheart." Kenny said, taking a short break from giving me head, and then started again.

With the words of reassurance I held my breath so I could deep throat. Gagging with saliva wetting his dick even more.

My moans progressively gotten louder as a short amount of time went by.

I felt like I needed to release. I stopped sucking so I could talk, "I'm gonna cum Ken." I moaned out.

Instead of saying anything he fingered and sucked harder. I orgasmed while jacking him off, and then I felt a euphoric as I released in his mouth.

I started sucking him again, going harder and faster with my mouth and my hands. He bucked his hips a bit, moaning and whimpering quietly.

I felt and tasted his cum entering into my mouth. His dick was pulsating in my mouth while he came.

I swallowed it all and got off of him so I could lay my head on his chest.

"Did you like it?" I panted.

"I loved it. You were perfect." He kissed the top of my head.

"I always feel so insecure because you're so good at everything that deals with sex because you have so much experience. I only had 1 boyfriend before I dated you."

"Whenever I masturbate I don't cum as much as whenever you're making me cum. Trust me, you're great."

"Surprisingly that made me feel better." I laughed.

"Not to ruin the mood, but how's your mental state? How are you doing with self harm?"

I started to think before saying anything. "I haven't self harmed in about 6-7 weeks. And mentally...i've been doing better. I feel out of place because of the medicine, I feel sorta numb, but not depressed. How about you?"

"I feel normal. I never experience depression or anxiety, so i'm thankful. You're strong you know that?"

I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you."

~~~
Graduation is May 17th. And our exams is a week before graduation, leaving me 3 weeks to study.

I can't believe that i've been here for 8 months. Time went by so fast. I remember first arriving here and being so scared and angry. And then I was fine once I met Kenny, and then I wasn't doing fine once my parents were like, "We're happier when you're gone, so stay gone." Oh and by the way, the last time they called or texted was on Christmas. Still haven't reached out to me, but I can't be completely mad because I did tell them to not contact me.

Currently I was in Stans room because I was just bored out of my mind. He was on call with all of his friends to play some game.

I don't have a PC so I can't really play with them. I'm not too upset about it but I do feel left out most of the time.

"Dude just text her don't make me tell her." Stan said through his headphones microphone. "Ugh fine. Kenny says he loves you."

"Aww, tell him that I love him too."

"Gay." Stan replied.

I rolled my eyes and left his room to go to mine so I could study for our exams. I know it's probably too early to study but I'm an over achiever. I may suck at being a normal person, but I sure am good as hell with school work.

But because graduation is in a month, it's really starting to make me realize that I have to start college here and possibly live here for some more years. Which Im not completely complaining because I get to be with Kenny. But it's making me realize that my parents really don't want me living with them, and that it's true that they "abandoned" me. Part of me still believes that they will buy me a plane ticket back to Alabama, but as time comes I know that it's not gonna be true.

I'm just so afraid whenever the end comes.

~~
my body is so sore from the gym good golly kill me

thanks for 18k views!!

love y'all bye pookies

and yes 😔 the end is near