14: Day After

Token knew what had happened and handed me a first aid kit. Since my mom used to be a nurse she taught me how to dress wounds properly. When I was little I had a scraped knee and she taught me how to do it, ever since then she just made me do it by myself.

I grabbed an alcohol wipe and lightly rub the  cuts on his face. He flinched but didn't wake up. I picked up some bandaids and opened up a tube of Neosporin, squeezing some on the bandaids that I gathered and put each one on his cuts. There was one on his forehead, his cheek, and his chin. There was one on his lip but I just rubbed Neosporin on it since I can't put a bandaid there.

My heart aches for him, but i'm more pissed off at Stan. I didn't care that he was drunk, he shouldn't have beat Kenny up for making out with me.

I put aside the first aid and took off my shoes, then under the covers so I could sleep, praying that I won't have a horrible hangover tomorrow.

~

And to my horrible luck, my head was aching. I lightly shook Kenny so he could wake up.

He finally woke up and winced in pain, he turned over to face me and smiled. But he  looked confused as his eyes was scanning the room, and then his eyes landed back on me.

"I didn't die?" He mumbled, asking himself that question.

"Thankfully you didn't. You're real bad beat up thought, so take it easy. I already put bandaids on your face and cleaned your lip wound."

He looked appreciated. "Thank you."

I was about to ask him about what he meant yesterday about him coming back to life if he died but somebody barged through the door.

"Stan has a real bad hangover, you need to drive him home." Kyle said, throwing the keys at me.

"I don't have my license, I don't want to get pulled over and then possibly jail." I protested.

"It's a 8-10 minute drive you'll be fine. And Kenny I can drive you home." He said before leaving.

Kenny slowly sat up, "What happened to my shirt?"

"It's over there, I wanted you to be more comfortable."

He winked at my response. "Why did your license get taken away?" He rubbed his head.

"My parents thought I would kill myself by a car accident." I chuckled. "Sorry about Stan beating you up."

"It's alright, he was just trying to protect you from me. He lets his emotions get to him whenever he's drunk, I know he didn't mean it. I also wouldn't have gotten you drunk to fuck me because I know you would've done it sober because I'm irresistible" He smirked.

I laughed before talking. "I know but still. Well i'm going to go now, text me when you get home."

He nodded and laid back down.

I left the room and found Kyle with Stan's arm around him. "He's a little bit irritable, be careful." Kyle said before handing me Stan.

With Stan's arm around me, I managed to get him back into his truck, and then hopping into the drivers seat. I haven't driven in so long, so I'm a bit nervous but I'm sure muscle memory would kick in.

I completely forgot about Randy and Sharon, I didn't know what Stan told them before we left. When we arrived Stan was halfway asleep, so I helped him into the house, they both were on the couch not even paying attention to us, thank god.

I put Stan on his bed, taking off his shoes. Before I could even get the chance to yell at him I heard him snoring. I guess I'll yell at him tomorrow.

I fixed up a hot bath and slowly put myself in. My arms are more healed now, it's light pink and raised, but it was better than before. I sighed and closed my eyes, just feeling the warm water on my skin.

My phone buzzed and I checked it, it was a message from Kenny.

Kenny: thx for fixing me up, i'm home now

Me: ofc, i enjoyed that kiss/make out session :)

Kenny liked your message

I smiled to myself and put my phone down, relaxing in the tub once more.

I got out of the bath tub once I felt my headache going away and dried myself off. I heard Randy yelling, but this time he wasn't yelling at Sharon, sounded like somebody on the phone.

I put on a hoodie and some shorts, making my way to my room so I can take a short nap. I got under the covers and closed my eyes, waiting impatiently to sleep, instead of sleeping I heard a knock on my door, jolting me awake.

Randy opened the door and stood there, with a sad look on his face. "Just know that this entire family loves you, and that we will always take care of you." And then he walked out, shutting the door.

What did he meant by that?

~~~
this was the shortest chapter omg 💀 anyway thanks for 300 views! i forgot if i said thabk you or not but i'm thanking y'all again! i love y'all :)