25. Celebration

The people loved Queen Margaery, Cersei hated it which only made margaery all the more happy. 

'I am his and he is mine from this day until the end of my days,' and with that a kiss was sealed Margaery was queen again and they were married husband and wife.

Her first husband had no interest in the female body her second husband died before the consummate the marriage and her third husband Tommen couldn't get enough of Margaery panting breathlessly she looked over to him

Tessa and Jaime had not spoke of the wedding since Tywin's passing. Jaime had made a deal with his father to leave the kings guard if Tyrion was sent to the wall but Tyrion was gone and Tywin was dead. Cersei thought the union was as good as dead but Jaime knocked on Tessa's door the day after the wedding, bright and early. 

She rubbed at her eyes as a sleepy smile curved her lips. 

"Hi Jaime." She whispered. He answered her with a kiss. 

"Did we have any more wedding plans to go over?" Jaime questioned moving her back into the room. 

"I have my dress being perfected and Margaery planned every thing else so I think we are good... if you still wanted to-"

''Of course I do!" Jaime declared. Tessa felt like she could breathe again. His fathers death hit him hard, of course it did. He had leaned on her and she held him but they didnt have any conversations, real conversations that wasnt tessa trying to convince Jaime it wasnt his fault. But today was a new day and Jaime was a new person it seemed. 

"So all we have to do is set the date and seal it with a kiss." Jaime agreed kissing her again. Tessa melted into him. 

'I said Darling surely four times is enough or you trying to set a new record? He said what what is the record I'm sure we can break it.' Margaery said to her flock of fens they laughed with delight as Cersei came them, the flock stood, bowing before her. Margaery turned around still seated. 'mother!' she said with a wonderful smile before standing up. "Welcome,' Margaery moved to hug Cersei and she had to try very hard to keep the smile on her face.

'Don't you look lovely Margaery,' Cersei complimented but her face was pinched.

'Can we bring you anything to eat or drink I wish we had some wine for you it's a bit early in the day for us.' Margaery told her

'no I can't stay I just wanted to let you know if there's anything... anything I can do for you,' Cersei told her

'How very sweet.'

The next thing Tessa knew, Jaime's tongue was tangling with hers and his fingers were wrapped around her hair, pulling it taut and forcing her head at a better angle for him to devour her. It was hard. It was intense. It was a preview of how this man was in bed.

She squeezed her hand between their bodies and cupped his hard cock. Jaime let loose with a half groan, half growl before grabbing her by the hips and pushing against her from the front. He released her hair and snagged her wrists, so she couldn't touch him as he rocked against her. It was good, it was amazing but not enough. She needed more. She needed to feel him against her core. What she wouldn't give to wrap her legs around his lean hips.

Desperate to devour more of her, he tore his mouth away, missing the divine torment of her lips the millisecond he broke contact. 

"I love you, Tessa" he moaned against the delicate curve of her jaw. Her throaty chuckle vibrated against his tongue as he licked and kissed his way down her neck. She loved it every time he said it. A soft nip of her tender flesh turned her teasing words into a sultry moan.