*His Perfect Creation

Wesker's grip tightens possessively around me, his touch igniting a mix of trepidation and desire. "You belong to me, my little slut," he growls, his voice laden with authority. "I will unleash the depths of your submission and push you to the brink. You will tremble under my touch, craving the sweet release only your Master can provide." His words pierce through my defenses, arousing a twisted hunger deep within me. I can't deny the intoxicating allure of his dominance, even as my consciousness fights to regain control amidst the reinvigorating rush of Uroboros pumping through my veins.

Cradled in Wesker's arms, we descend to the desolate streets of the abandoned neighborhood, a haunting backdrop to our twisted dance. The weight of his gaze bores into me, reminding me that this is a consequence of my disobedience. Every step he takes exudes power as he transports me deeper into his realm of control.

The anticipation in the air is palpable as we approach our destination, the building Bill and I had sought refuge in. Wesker's grip tightens around me, carrying me with purpose. In my core, I know what awaits me - a journey into the depths of submission from which I may not return. The thought fills me with a blend of fear and arousal, my mind finding it impossible to separate the two.

Wesker sets me down by the rotten siding of the decrepid house, his hands roaming my exposed body with an insatiable hunger, leaving a trail of all-consuming fire in their wake. With his hands on my sides, he pushes me harshly against the decaying walls. Towering over me, his lips crash against mine in a bruising kiss. I taste the darkness on his lips, his intoxicating aura threatening to consume me.

"You will learn to embrace my control, to revel in the ecstasy of submission. And when I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a vessel of pleasure, completely and utterly mine," he hisses into my ear, moving his hand down to his leather pants and releasing his powerful length in one fluid motion. He trails his lips down my neck, to the peak of my breast, where he bites down, hard.

I writhe, yelping in pain as his teeth sink into my flesh, my bud drawn into his mouth, where his tongue relishes in the potent mixture of my sweat and coppery blood. It's as if he's marking me, leaving a permanent reminder of his possession. A strange combination of agony and pleasure courses through my veins and I am lost in a haze, completely at his mercy.

"I will break you, shatter your mind, and reshape you into my perfect submissive pet," he says in a low, seductive growl. His words send a shiver down my spine, fueling the fire within me. The boundaries of my resistance begin to crumble, replaced by an insatiable need for more.

He presses his body against me, his erection hard against my thigh. Heat emanates from him, the intensity of his desire matching mine. His fingers dig into my hips and with a sudden force, he flips me around, causing my breasts to harshly collide with the siding. A moan escapes my lips as his hand moves my ass cheek, exposing my soaked entrance, his thumb teasing my puckered hole.

"Look at you, so fucking tight," he observes, a wicked gleam in his eyes. His intent is clear as he replaces his thumb with the head of his cock, seeking to claim me in every possible way.

I feel a sharp surge of pain followed by a rush of ecstacy as he thrusts into me with no regard for my comfort, claiming my most intimate space. Each powerful movement is accompanied by his sounds of pleasure, sending waves radiating through my body, as if satisfying him is the key to unlocking hidden depths of pleasure that I never knew existed.

His relentless pace and deep groans drive me wild, sending me spiraling into a delerium of sensation. I'm lost in his overpowering presence, my mind on the verge of shattering. Each thrust is a testament to his power, claiming not only my body, but my thoughts as well, compelling me to release all control.