*Bound Beyond Blood

From Wesker's back emerge hundreds of thin, black, worm-like appendages. They shine as if they should be slimy, but they're smooth, like a snake. They slip between my back and the bed, lifting me effortlessly. Tendrils tress up my arms and down my legs before wrapping around the bedposts, tying me up more effectively than any rope ever could.

"Perfect," Wesker remarks, one large hand squeezing my waist. "Look at you. So pliant." His free hand grips my chin, commanding my attention.

"I mentioned agility and endurance as some of Uroboros's gifts." His eyes glint. "Are you ready to see what we can do?"

"Yes, Master," I answer, my body aching from desire. His cock never left me, but I have to fight the urge to buck up against him. He was right. I am insatiable. Uroboros allows me to recover almost instantly from any exertion, and I find myself curious what exactly we are capable of.

I don't have to wonder for long.

Both his hands retake their place at my hips and he pulls me into him so hard the bedposts creak. He pounds me faster than my eyes can track, and it's all I can do to keep my head from lolling like a rag-doll.

The tendrils gripping me pulse with each movement, making his full-body stimulation even more apparent. I feel him everywhere, inside and out. He consumes my mind and body. There is nothing but him, only and always.

I barely notice when the bed frame gives out, slamming the bed to the floor in a plume of dust. Wesker doesn't slow as his tendrils toss the wrecked bedposts out of the way, hands snaking up to my breasts and squeezing. His slicked back hair has come loose and a few golden strands sway in front of his dangerous eyes.

"Who owns you?" He asks through perfect gritted teeth.

"You, you own me," I profess.

I barely have time to blink before we've moved off the wrecked bed. He slams me against the ugly yellow wallpaper, cracking the drywall beneath it. Two thick tendrils wrap under my legs, holding me up and open while his hands cup my face and his lips meet mine hungrily.

There is no pain, only intense need. As Wesker reenters, a surprise orgasm overtakes me and I moan into his lips.

Wesker puts both hands against the wall on either side of my head, his height overcasting me in an intimidating shadow. Breaking our kiss, he presses his forehead against mine and bares his teeth while he continues his relentless assault. He drives into me so brutally that the wall strains to remain standing, groaning under his force along with me.

"A Goddess to the rest of the world, a little slut for your Master," Wesker says, his eyes locking onto mine. Impossibly, he thrusts even deeper before shooting his hot cum into me, his gaze never leaving me.

The sensation of being used so thoroughly leaves me lightheaded. Wesker releases me and I lean into the indent we formed in the wall, catching my breath with a huge smile on my face.

"You seem pleased," he observes with a wry grin, offering me his hand. I take it and he pulls me into his chest, our bodies shimmering with sweat from intense exertion.

"I am more happy than I've ever been in my whole life here in this hell with you, Albert," I admit, leaning my head against his perfectly sculpted chest as we catch our breath.

"You'll be even happier still when we rule the new world together, my sweet," he promises, his arms wrapped tightly, almost protectively, around me.

"You know how to leave this place?" I ask, looking up at him hopefully.

"Of course." He meets my eyes, the slits focusing intently on me. "The entity thought to use me for gathering sacrifices and would wipe my memory, but it failed to realize I am no one's plaything. I quickly realized something was off, and I've been biding my time since. Come, (Y/N)."

Wesker leads me outside of the wrecked bedroom to a locker with the handle missing sitting in the hallway. He easily wrenches the door open, revealing Bill stuffed inside, still upside-down. Bill's eyes are wide as he takes us in, two completely naked and recently ravaged superhumans, his mouth stuffed with a torn piece of the bedsheets.

"Bill has been here the whole time?" I ask as he takes Bill from the locker, hoisting him onto his shoulder.

"Indeed. The entity would reset this world if he were to die or escape," Bill squirms indignantly in his grip as he speaks, "so I had to keep him alive so we could enjoy each other before enacting our plan."

"Wait." I put my hand on Wesker's chest, and he gives me a questioning look as Bill thrashes desperately.

"You said this place is timeless, right?"

"The dawn never comes. This place is one infinite, perpetual night. I plan for us to escape back to my world. Why do you ask?"

Bill drops off Wesker's shoulder and tries to run, but a tentacle shoots from Albert's arm and grabs Bill by the ankle. He drags Bill across the floor and holds him beside himself upside-down yet again. All without breaking eye contact.

Wesker smiles as I gape at the speed with which he subdued Bill. "I know, impressive. But please, don't forget what you were saying."

"Oh, there's no way I'm forgetting. Albert, put him somewhere safe." I take a step forward, cupping his cheek, then sliding my hand down his chiseled abs until I meet the v of his pelvis. His smile grows.

"I'm not ready to go yet."