*For Pleasure or Worse

Bill struggles to free himself again, but he's exhausted from his earlier escape and can only feebly jerk his body. Wesker stuffs him back in the locker, this time on his feet, before crushing the door shut with ease and turning to face me.

"I'm all yours, darling."

I sway my hips as I approach him, soaking in his appreciative gaze. He takes my hand when I reach him, bending low to kiss it then looking up at me past strands of slightly mussed hair.

"I want some more 'training'."

I feel a hint of a smile against my hand where his lips still rest. "What did you have in mind?" He asks, rising to his full height.

I throw my arms around his neck and his hand presses into the small of my back possessively. I grind my hips against him, dripping with desire.

"Please Master, can I fuck you?" I beg sweetly. "I want to make myself cum for you."

"You're asking for me to let you have your way with me?" He asks, his voice low.

I nod slowly, biting my lip.

"Very well," he concedes. "But you must ask me to cum. If I say no, you cannot ask again for a few minutes, at the very least." He pulls me tighter against him. "A lesson in restraint. If you fail, you will be punished. Understand?"

"Yes, Master!"

Wesker lets me lead him to the mattress and lays down, regarding me keenly, his gorgeous body on display. I straddle his waist, his cock standing at attention from between my thighs. I grip his shaft and stroke it, the tip easily reaching past my belly button.

He's so warm and thick my pussy aches just thinking about having him inside me again. I want to enjoy playing with his cock for longer, but the urge to take him inside me is more than I can resist. Rising on my knees, I lean forward, positioning his head at my entrance again. I look up at Wesker, silently pleading with him.

"Go on, pet."

Blissfully, I slip his cock between my folds. Our earlier cum coats his shaft as I slide down him, every nerve ending sparking with delight at being reunited with my Master.

"Fuuuuuuck," I moan, pressing my hands against his solid chest. It feels like I must have all of him inside, but a quick glance proves I have more than a third left to take. My pussy grips him as I push down further and I have to slow down or risk cumming before I've taken him fully.

"What's the matter, darling?" Wesker teases. "I feel you tensing. Already on edge?" His hands find their way to my hips, forcing me down the rest of his length.

I shudder at the sudden breach and my fingers curl into fists as I fight back the urge to let go. Thankfully, Wesker allows me to adjust with no further intervention. When my eyes finally unscrew, he is smirking up at me, his arms behind his head like he isn't fazed at all.

That cocky grin renews my determination. He thinks I'm going to fail already, doesn't he? I steel myself and use his chest as leverage to slowly grind on him.

The focus in my expression quickly changes to ecstasy. Even as slowly as I'm moving, I can barely stand the sensations emanating from my core. And that smug look still hasn't left his face. My cheeks flush.

"Stoppp," I whine, slapping his chest.

Wesker chuckles. "I'm not doing anything, dear."

It's true, aside from helping me to take his cock, he hasn't moved. I furrow my brow and huff stray strands of hair from my face. I'll show him I'm not so easily bested.

I raise myself off his pelvis and throw my hips into him. The resounding slap is enough to falter his look momentarily, which is all the motivation I need. I pick up my pace, leaning forward. In this position, my clit feels every motion and I gasp, biting my cheek.

I'm determined to not ask him if I can cum so soon-I'm almost certain he won't allow it-but I feel the sensation building. And I'm too stubborn to slow down and prove him right.

"Ah!" I clench his hips between my knees, fighting in vain against the pressure building in my lower body. I press my hands heavily against his chest, unable to resist any longer. My head tips, my jaw drops, and my legs shake as a pent-up orgasm easily breaches my feeble resistance.

I don't have time to relish in the release before I am whipped around. He knocks out the wind from me as my back hits the creaky bed.

"You naughty girl." A feral growl sounds in my ear. I try to catch my breath, but a thick tendril tightens against my throat before I can.

"You didn't bother to ask your Master for permission." He tisks, pinning my wrists above my head with his left hand and grabbing my cheeks with his right, forcing me to look into his eyes as I gasp for air.

"You deserve far worse than I had planned as a punishment for that, my pet." His hold on my cheeks becomes painful and his eyes are alive with flames.

"Instead of a lesson in restraint, this will become a lesson in endurance."

He leans in closer, his voice almost a whisper.

"You will regret failing me."

Uroboros snakes around my arms and legs while my vision blurs. I can't apologize. I can't move. I can't breathe. All I can do is watch the red glow of his displeased gaze as I slowly fade into darkness.