Chapter 6 - 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know he's real," Rose said. I was surprised she hadn't told them about me. About being Klaus' sister.

"Who is he?" Elena asked.

"One of the originals," Damon replied, "he's a legent."

"From the first generation of vampires," Stefan joined.

"Like Elijah?" Elena continued asking.

"No," Rose replied right away. "Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a footsoldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Well, I wouldn't say the Easter bunny. But I'm not saying that Rose isn't right," I said.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan said being certain about it. I did my best not to chuckle.

"So you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked, shocked. 

"Yes," Rose informed.

"No," Stefan protested.

"What they're saying is - I mean, if what Rose and Elizabeth are saying is true –" Damon joined the conversation.

"Which is. Believe me," I replied.

"And you're not just saying it, so we don't kill you," he was now talking to me.

"You wouldn't do it anyway," I smirked at him.

"You sure about it?" he smirked back at me.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, look, Elijah is dead, right? So no one else even know that you exist," Stefan got into our moment of flirting with each other and sat next to Elena.

"Not that you know of," Rose added.

"That's not helping," Damon turned to her.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth, mixed with fiction," Stefan was trying to calm Elena. My brother really knew how to build up a reputation. I could even admire him. "I mean, we don't know what's real. For all we know, he could be just some sort of stupid bedtime story." I knew I should keep my profile, but this was ridiculous, "He can be hardly a stupid bedtime story. And he is very real."

"If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus then you're an idiot," Rose shot her eyes to me and I thought she was gonna sell me out. Surprisingly, she didn't. I was really curious, why she hadn't done it already. Well, she was surely scared. She was scared of what I could do to her. Plus, with one of my brothers around. Although, according to Stefan's face when he noticed Rose's look on me, it seemed like she had told him something before. But nothing specific.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point," Damon replied uninterested. Elena got up from the couch and headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked her.

"School, I'm late," she acted like the conversation we just had didn't exist.

"Let me," Stefan got up too, "let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you."

"It's okay. I know where it is," she had made another few steps, before she turned back to me. "Elizabeth, you wanna come with me?" I couldn't believe my ears. Was she serious? Why would she want to go to school with me? I had never been there anyway. Why would I go there?

"You can't go with her," Stefan came to Elena's side. I looked at him suspiciously. This was the proof that Rose had really said something to him. Otherwise he wouldn't be acting like that. Not that he would trust me before. I knew he didn't trust me fully, but this seemed like he didn't trust me at all.