The laughs drastically changed to gasps of concern and Son immediately took out his handkerchief and started rubbing it on your dress. You felt a pair of eyes gawking at the scene and soon enough Jimin's hands replaced Son's.

"I'll help her.", he seemed annoyed.

"I'm so sorry Miss Kang. I should have been careful with a pretty lady sitting beside me."

"That's..that's fine. It's just water."

"Wait let me bring some tissues.", Jimin went outside to grab them and left the cloth on table.

You were about to grab the handkerchief but Son was faster. He looked at you from top to bottom and smirked.

What-

"Oh look it's still wet here. Let me ease Jimin's work."

"I'll do it sir-"

"Hey! It's fine."

He started to wipe your dress again while you constantly opposed. You tried to be as polite as possible but maybe politeness isn't a word they understand. His hands soon moved over your waist and kept moving upwards.

Your eyes widened when you understood. Your heart started pounding with a fast pace as the man continues to touch you inappropriately. You saw the other two men looking concerned but none of them uttered a word of defense.

As soon as you heard Jimin's footsteps you jumped out of the chair and everyone dud the same, and screamed at Son, "What the fuck you-", you couldn't complete as your breath got faster.

The box of tissues fell out of Jimin's hands and he ran towards you, putting his arms around your waist. You took a sigh of relief under his presence.

"What happened?"

"Jimi-"

"She just-", Son tried to defend himself.

"I'm not talking to you.", Jimin's sharp eyes glared.

"What happened, love?", his voice carried unsettlement on seeing you shiver.

"He touched-"

That was enough. Neither did you completed your sentence nor did Jimin waited for it. He held the filthy man's collar and dragged him, pinning his body to the wall.

"How dare you touched her?", he gritted his teeth giving as his eyes darkened.

He threw the man on the floor. He started to slowly unbuckled his belt leaving everyone frozen in fear for their dear life.

"Jimin, listen to me. We- We can talk this out huh?", Son was begging as started crawling away from him. Jimin gave no words. Son's neck was soon under Jimin's boots. He was holding Jimin's ankle as his face started to turn blue.

"Jimin lis-"

"I'll not. No one will."

He took out his belt and gave it in your hands. You glanced at him with a stunned look.

"You know what to do."

You nodded.

You took the belt in your hands and Jimin's foot freed his neck. You wrapped the belt around your arms and started to strike every part of his body. His screams filled the whole room as the other two remained silent, their heads lowered wondering if they're the next one to get the gift.

"You fucking- son of a bitch-", you commented.

After a nice minute the belt fell out of your hands and you ran out of breath. Jimin picked it up and wrapped it around Son's neck. His grip got tighter with each passing second. Son couldn't even speak by now, his face soon turned blue. He was throwing his limbs in the air trying his absolute best to escape.