Jackson didn't like Jennifer. Lydia told him about her. The nurse who wouldn't let her visit her new friend. Lydia didn't like her. And if Lydia didn't like her, Jackson didn't like her either. She was being rude to Lydia. No one was going to be rude to his girl.

Peter growled irritably, just wanting to find Lydia already. "After I stopped doing the things she told me to do, she panicked. She knew she couldn't fully control me anymore so she tried another way."

"What did she do, Peter?" Derek asked, keeping his expression neutral.

Derek was getting worried. Not only did Jennifer manipulate Peter, but she also took Lydia. How did he not notice this. If he had noticed what was happening to Peter, he could have stopped everything.

"She threatened me." Peter scowled. "She threatened me about Lydia. She didn't tell me what she was up to, but she hinted at it. She was talking about how it would be a shame if she went missing."

"She hinted at it?" Stiles asked him in disbelief. "She basically told you that she was going to take her!"

Stiles was growing impatient. He wanted to find Lydia. He needed to make sure Lydia was safe. She doesn't deserve any of this. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Lydia deserves to be safe at home with her family and friends around her. She deserves to have someone who cares about her, who takes care of her.

Stiles feels the need to take care of her, to hold her. What was once an innocent crush has now become so much stronger. He wants to keep her safe in his arms. He wants to show her how much he cares about her. His sweet, adorable, little strawberry blonde girl.

"I thought she was bluffing! She didn't say anything after that." Peter growled guiltily. If he had just told Lydia earlier that he was already out of there, she wouldn't have visited him. She would have been safe.

"Well, I'm not going to waste anymore time. I'm going." Stiles stated as he walked towards his jeep, grabbing his phone back from Derek.

"What? Stiles! Going where?" Scott asked as he quickly followed Stiles.

"The hospital, obviously!"

Stiles opened his car door and got in. He put his phone next to him so he could hear Jackson in case Lydia did come home. With slightly trembling hands, he tried to put the key in the ignition but got held up when Scott suddenly took the key out of his hands.

"Wait! We don't even know if she's still there."

"Well, than do something! Can't you just sniff her out or something?"

Scott looked at his best friend, his brother. He wanted so badly to help him but he didn't even know how to be a werewolf yet. Scott knew Stiles would do anything for Lydia. Stiles had been obsessed with her since third grade. Scott was so happy for his best friend when Lydia finally saw him, even though Scott now has to hear all his stories about how beautiful and adorable she is.

Stiles told him everything. About how Lydia knew his name when he came to Allison's house to make sure they were okay after Derek brought them home. Which he should probably thank Derek for since she wouldn't have a ride home at all otherwise.

Stiles told him how Lydia basically asked Stiles to sit next to her at the hospital. Scott thought it was funny, it was as if Scott had only just realized how much Stiles actually liked Lydia. Scott thought it was just a crush that would go away after a while especially since Lydia never noticed him. But after Lydia did notice him, he soon found out that Stiles' crush wasn't just going away.

Scott didn't mind though. At first Scott didn't really like her that much but lately she's been different. Lydia was actually really nice to him now, even Jackson was nice to him now. He really enjoyed being on the lacrosse team.