Chapter 16

It is when we lose control that we repress the emotions, not when we are in control

Third POV

"Did you really have to be that loud?" Derek says irritably as Stiles and Scott walk out of the school together. "We're trying to call the alpha, not the entire town."

Scott grins sheepishly at Derek. "Sorry, I didn't know it would be that loud."

"Yeah! It was awesome!" Stiles exclaimed excitedly before looking back at Scott with a slightly irritated look.

"Only the second time though. The first time you sounded like a dying cat. Don't ever screech in my ear like that ever again, okay?" he added.

Derek smirks at Scott's offended expression, amused at what Stiles just said. It did sound like a dying cat.

Scott huffs, "Well, I'm sorry I'm not that good at being a werewolf yet. I must have forgotten to take the 'how to be a werewolf for beginners' course."

Stiles snorts "Are you being sarcastic right now? I'm proud of you!"

"Shut up." Derek silences them when he hears something rustle behind him.

"Don't be such a sourwolf." Stiles comments, not hearing the sound that made Derek go quiet.

Derek glares at Stiles. "Have you forgotten what we are here for?"

His words caused Stiles and Scott to become more serious as they began to look around.

It was quiet.

The only sound present was the soft blowing of the wind.

"I don't think tha-" Scott started but was suddenly interrupted by a voice coming from behind them.

"You called me?"

Scott, Stiles and Derek quickly turn around to see a man standing there. A man with bright blue eyes, dark brown hair and a little smirk on his face. However there was a glint of fear present in his eyes.

"Peter?" Derek gasps.

Derek looks at Peter in shock. How can he be here? When did he come out of his coma? Why didn't anyone call him? His nurse said she would call him if anything happened to Peter. Why didn't she call him?

"Hello little nephew." Peter smiles slightly.

"What?" Derek breaths. "How...how are you here?"

Scott looks at Peter in surprise, knowing that he was supposed to be in the hospital right now, not walking around looking like a healthy person. He felt a strange feeling when he looked at him. He felt some sort of connection with Peter.

Stiles is confused, Scott told him about Peter and what happened to him. But shouldn't he look a little more injured than he does now?

"I thought that would be obvious." Peter answers.