T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

Start from the beginning

The emo boy walked into the shower and turned on the hot water. He relaxed at the feeling of boiling water on his skin. He felt refreshed as he walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

"Oh god."

Rin froze in his spot. His face turned dark red in emberrassment. The girl covered her face with her hands and started apologizing frantically. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

She quickly ran out of the room and closed the door.

His body was insanly built.

'WHAT AM I THINKING!?!! THATS SO HUMILIATING!!!' She mentally screamed as the boy walked out. They avoided eye contact as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"We should go to bed, it's late."

Mira said as she took out a second matress to lay on. "You sleep on the bed." She said making Rin's eyes widen. "What? I can't let you do that. I'll sleep on the floor." He protested as the girl rolled her eyes.

"Just sleep on the bed. You're gonna get cold on the floor. If you argue back one more time I'll let you sleep outside."

"If you need anything just call out my name okay?"

Mira said as the two layed in darkness. It was barely 12am and she did not feel like sleeping. The boy on the other hand hummed in response and immediately fell into a deep slumber.

The brunette sighed in exhaustion, but no matter how tired she was she still couldn't fall asleep.

After a few hours of just laying there staring at the dark ceiling she got up and looked out the window. It had stopped snowing and the sky was clearer, making it easier to see the stars.

The full moon was by far the brightest. She admired it for a few seconds, till she heard small noises from the emo boy.

He kept tossing and turning in his sleep, clearly having a nightmare. Mira sat down next to his figure and sqeezed his hand tightly. With her free hand she checked his forehead.

Fortunately he didn't have a fever.

Rin flinched awake, panting heavily. He looked scared like the dream he saw was terrifying. "Hey are you okay? It's alright now."

The girl said in a calming voice as he sqeezed her hand back. She gave him into a small side hug but he pulled her closer, resting his head on her shoulder.

She rubbed his back comfortingly and slowly pulled back. "Did you have a nightmare?"

The boy nodded feeling slightly emberrassed.

"You wanna talk about it?" Mira asked unsure as Rin sighed deeply.

"It was my older brother. I had a dream of the night everything changed. We wanted to become the best strikers in the past, but once he came back from spain he was different. He threw away the dream we shared and said some things..."

His voice slowly faded as the brunette looked at him sadly. She comforted him and said. "You should go back to sleep."

"What about you? You haven't gotten a wink of sleep." He said catching the girl off guard. She didn't expect him to notice. With a smile in responce they decided to watch a movie instead.

"What genre do you wanna watch?"

Mira asked praying that he chooses horror.

"Horror."

He said making her grin widely. "You have good taste." She said and high fived him.

Scary movies at 3 am hit different.

_

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

My fav character is Isagi guys
(dont tell him im writting this)

My fav character is Isagi guys(dont tell him im writting this)