|| Searching Him ||

Start writing Sapnap was a determined and persistent individual, with a heart full of love for his beloved Karl. Despite facing numerous obstacles and challenges in his quest, Sapnap never gave up on his search for Karl.

Karl was a kind and gentle soul, but he had a unique condition that caused him to forget things easily, including his memories of Sapnap. Despite this, Sapnap refused to give up on the love that he had for Karl. He knew that deep down, Karl still loved him, even if he couldn't remember it.

So, Sapnap set out on a journey across the world, searching for Karl wherever he went. He traveled through forests, mountains, and deserts, tirelessly seeking his beloved. He asked everyone he met if they had seen Karl, and showed them a picture of the two of them together.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, but Sapnap never gave up. He pushed on, fueled by his love for Karl, and the hope that he would one day find him.

Finally, after months of searching, Sapnap stumbled upon a small village in the middle of nowhere. He asked around, showing the villagers his picture of Karl, and to his amazement, they recognized him.

They told Sapnap that Karl had been there only a few days ago, but he had left already. Sapnap's heart sank. He had come so close, yet he had missed Karl by just a few days.

But Sapnap didn't give up. He knew that Karl was out there somewhere, and he was determined to find him. He continued on his journey, traversing through new landscapes and meeting new people, hoping to catch a glimpse of his beloved.

Despite his best efforts, sometimes things don't work out the way we want them to. It's important to remember that sometimes, no matter how much we want something, it's just not meant to be. This can be a difficult lesson to learn, but it's an important one nonetheless.

Sapnap's search for Karl was undoubtedly a difficult journey, and it's unfortunate that he wasn't able to find him. However, it's important to remember that the love that Sapnap had for Karl was real and powerful, and that it will always be a part of him, even if he never finds Karl.

 Sapnap finally finds Karl, but to his dismay, he discovers that he's with another man named Quackity. Sapnap suspects that Quackity may be manipulating Karl and is also responsible for taking one of his three lives.

Sapnap's heart sinks as he approaches Karl and Quackity. He can feel his hands shaking and his heart pounding in his chest. As he gets closer, he can see the look of confusion on Karl's face.

Sapnap takes a deep breath and speaks, his voice barely above a whisper. "Karl, it's me. It's Sapnap."

Karl's eyes widen in recognition, and he rushes towards Sapnap, embracing him tightly. "Sapnap! I remember you now. I'm so sorry for forgetting."

Sapnap returns the embrace, his heart filled with joy and relief. But then he notices Quackity watching them, a smirk on his face. Sapnap can feel the anger boiling inside of him.

He turns to Quackity and confronts him. "What did you do to Karl? And why did you take one of my lives?"

Quackity chuckles. "Relax, Sapnap. I didn't do anything to Karl. We're just friends. And as for your life, well, let's just say I needed it more than you did."

Sapnap can feel his blood boiling as he realizes that Quackity is indeed a manipulative person. He doesn't trust him for a second.

But he also knows that he needs to stay calm and not let his anger get the best of him. He needs to focus on Karl and making sure that he is safe.

"Karl, do you want to come with me?" Sapnap asks, his voice steady. "We can go somewhere safe and away from Quackity."

Karl nods, and the two of them leave, with Quackity watching them with a scowl on his face.

Sapnap is relieved to have Karl back by his side, and he vows to protect him from anyone who tries to harm him. He knows that their journey together is far from over, but he is ready to face whatever challenges come their way, as long as they face them together.

Been a while

I'm back 

Next chapter on the 10th of may

Bye :)