|| Las Nevadas ||

I was walking, still walking. My hair was greasy because of all the sweat. I officially needed water. My throat was dry and so was my vision.

I kept seeing things, I saw lakes and ice but it was just hallucinations. I sat down knowing that that's where I'm probably going to die.

I look to my left and see lights. It was night and I could see it clearly. Few people were cheering like they were waiting for something.

I ran over there with the few strength left in me. I sat down where they were and waited for something to happen.

A man with a scar that went down until his neck came in with a knife in his hand. He stands in front of the red tissue.

"Ladies and gentlemen, calm down please. You all were amazing and thank you very much for helping me build all of this. As a thank you I open once and for all, a new casino and probably the only one in the SMP! LAS NEVADAS!"

He cuts the band in one swing and fireworks explodes in the sky full of stars. My eyes lit up, the light made because of the fire flowed into my eyes.

Different colours taking they turns like they were dancing in the sky. I didn't want to blink not even one time, my eyes were captivated by the explosions.

I forgot all my problems one by one, the man shouting at me, my throat demanding water. My eyes screaming for rest. All of that disappeared in one moment.

A man sat next to me, it was him. Close enough you could see he was blind from his right eye.

"If you don't mind me asking mister-"

"Quackity, the name's Quackity"

"Mister Quackity, how did you get that..."

I gestured my hand towards my right side meaning of the scar. He looks up the sky and smiles.

"A traitor did it, and he said, I may quote 'I'll put it through your teeth Quackity' and that's exactly what he did." He takes a deep breath before looking back at me "want me to show you inside mister?"

"Karl, Karl Jacobs"

Is somehow managed to remember my name for the first time. He made me visit and we played games in his casino, I won the majority of it.

I was having a lot of fun until hunger began to set in. Beanie boy laughs at my embarrassed face when my stomach growls.

He gave me cooked chicken and a glass of water. And it was fresh water, I close my eyes feeling the water goes into my lungs.

"Let me show you your room."

He gave me a smile and offered a hand which I gladly took. He opens the door and leaves. I look around and I see it.

On the desk.

The book.

Hola mi amores
Joking I don't like you in a love way 0-0.
I live you in a mother and kid way.
Bye my childrennns