|| Dreaming About You Already ||

I covered up my ears as my parents were shouting at each other. They were ignoring the fact that I was getting stressed and scared. Only one person noticed, another kid. He was taller than the majority of the others. His black bandana was tied tight around his head.
His long black hair over the piece of tissue, his brown eyes glowing and staring right into mine. His glaze was soft and securing.
His smile was warm and caring. His white t-shirt was over a long sleeved black cloth. A fire in the middle of it.
His cold hand touched my shoulder, and as I looked down I see his legs taking the form of someone crouching.
My eyes looks up immediately and his face appeared. He slightly laughed at my reaction and it made me smile.
I couldn't hear the shouting anymore, I was hypnotised by this boy. I wouldn't say that it was love but it was something like that.
He takes my hand and leads me outside, but instead he went to use the back door. I was confused until he opened the door. A beautiful...

———————————————————————————

I wake up on the cold floor, I must've fell during my dream. A voice woke me up, my mother's. Since my parents divorced I lived with my mom.
My dad died in a war, he wasn't part of it he was just trespassing on the field and got shot in the leg and beat up with an axe.
I stand up changing into my favourite hoodie. It was a lot of colours, most of it was purple. It was old and crappy but I still wear it.
I ran downstairs and trip. My mother slightly laugh and walked towards me to help me up. She was happier than ever after the divorce.
I loved seeing her like that, it was like everything was perfect. I laughed with her until a picture preoccupied me.
I went to it and looked at my mom that was preparing breakfast. I take the picture and went to her.
"Mom who's this"
She looks surprised that I finally asked, she takes the picture and sits down on the couch.
"That's Sapnap, he's a kid your age I'll say. You met him when we were divorcing but you probably don't remember since you were 5. His royal blood but his mother's my friend."
I squinted my eyes seeing the bandana tied around his head. I was shocked seeing that it was the person I saw in my dream.
I smiled at my mother and sat down at the kitchen. The marble table was cold as I put my hands on it. It reminded me of him, or Sapnap I'll say."

Hola,
First chapter trying my best 0-0
Byeeee