37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho

Start from the beginning

Karan " teju, she said na, nothing, what's wrong with you "

Doc " I promise, you and baby are all fine and don't stress. You need to be stress free and happy "

Teja " pakka na "

Doc " pakka.. I promise, you trust me right "

She nodded and stood up to leave with karan .

Doc signalled karan and he nodded, he walked with teju outside. 

Karan " oyeeee laddoo...kahan koh gaye "

She nodded no and he sighed. She is over thinking and he wanted her to talk, he is trying his best but she wasn't reacting to anything. Family members were also worried for her, Di and jiju left with the twins, veer was staying here in Mumbai as he have vacation right now.  Meenu di is staying here and working from home for few months.

Karan walked back to the doc room saying he left the key in the table.

Doc " come in karan "

Karan " What happened doc , I really don't understand why she is talking nonsense "

Doc " she must have come across something karan.  This is hospital, we encounter many things daily, we are used to it . But teja isn't, something really disturbed her and she has the fear of losing her baby or herself dying . Please talk to her and take her out of that zone. It might stress her more and definitely not a good sign. Emotional health is very important before physical "

He nodded and walked away and from that day he is trying to make her talk about it. 

She slept after sometime and he walked outside. He felt helpless, he doesn't know y, seeing her lost making him feel like he failed to make her believe in him and she couldn't share her thoughts with him. He closed his eyes and her happy face comes in front of him,

Karan " Please bappa, give my teju back. I can't see her like this. Whatever is in her heart, make her talk to me and please protect her and our princess.  Mei unn dono ki bina nahi rehsakte. Unne kuch mat hone dena "

He doesn't know when his tears made their way in his cheeks. He wiped them walked inside.

.....................................................................

Mumma kundrra was crying and omi was supporting her, karan was standing blank, his face was lifeless. Others were crying, they couldn't understand what went wrong and suddenly the door opened and they gave their tiny jaan to Karan. His face hold a lot of emotions carrying her

Suddenly the environment changed and teju was lying on bed,  she was fighting hard to open her eyes, she could hear her baby crying, she could hear everyone calling her but she couldn't do anything.

Papa " please utto teju, ye dono tere bina kaise rahenge. He is a lifeless soul without you. Please wake up for your sunny, we can't handle him without you teju..toot jayega ye.. Please utto.. "

Karan " Teju, I can't live without you.. Mei bhi aaatahu tere sath "

" Mummaa please don't leave me , take me with you "  she heard a baby voice and her voice made teju to open her eyes.

" Sunnyyyyyyyy "  she woke up and sat on the bed all sweaty, he rushed to her and held her in his arms. 

Karan " Relax jaan.. Relax.. Mei hu tere sath.. Kuch nahi huaa.. Bad dream baby.. Nothing else.. My baby, you r fine " .

She cried in his arms and he let her cry for sometime.

Teja " mujhe nahi jaana kahi..tujhe chodke nahi jaana.. I want to be with you.. I want to irritate you, I want to annoy you, I want to be like this in your arms, I want to kiss you, I want to be with you always sunny.. "