T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

Start from the beginning

Rin's nose and cheeks were a red color, his hands were also starting to freeze. He was a perfectionist and refused to leave until he felt satisfied with th result, but it was hard to control the ball in his condition.

He coughed a few times and pushed his hair back.

The brunette on the other hand was enjoying this. Watching him suffer in the cold, while she sat warmly with her thick coat and scarf. 'He brought it on himself not me.'

She thought and got up. It was getting boring. Rin glanced at her hoping she would leave, but she walked towards him instead. He was sweating and breathing heavily, most likely from practice, but also his fever.

"When are you gonna stop being stubborn? It's getting lat--"

The girl's eyes widen as the boy started falling to the floor. She caught him at the last second as his body went numb. Panic was written all over her face as she cursed under her breath.

"Rin? Rin!! Wake up."

She slapped his face a few times, but with no result.

Mira slowly got on her knees to lay him down on the snowy grass. She placed a hand on his forehead, realising that he had a high fever and was burning hot.

Wrapping her scarf around his neck and face would keep him warm right?

"Screw you Rin."

She tried carrying him to her house, by supporting his waist and shoulder. There was no way she was bringing him back to his house, so struggling a little bit it is.

The brunette unlocked the door with heavy pants. She basically dropped the unconscious boy on her couch and dropped all the things she was carrying.

After locking the door Mira sat down in her armchair infront of the couch. The warm and cozy feeling of her house made her sigh in relief.

'This is gonna be a long night.'

The brunette sat down next to his sleeping figure. She brought all the necessities to lower his fever. Firstly she used a damp towel to wipe away all the sweat from his face.

She pushed his wet hair back and wiped his forehead too. "I'm so gonna make you regret this when you wake up." She mumbled under her breath and re-dipped the towel before placing it back on his forehead.

Her eyes travelled all across his face. His delicate yet sharp features, his pale skin, pink cheeks, sharp nose. 'Man if someone saw me they'd think I'm a creep. Look what you do to me, Rin.'

The girl thought and chuckled to herself.

Mira decided it would be nice to prepare some chicken noodle soup to help with the fever, besides she could also enjoy it.

She came back into the living room and noticed Rin moving in his sleep. His neck was covered in cold sweat as he let out a few painful whimpers and winces.

She was extremely worried, but a second later his teal eyes fluttered open. The girl's eyes widen as she smiled happily. The boy groaned at the pain in his head.

He looked at the familiar ceiling of Mira's house and tried to remember the events of that evening. His eyes widen once he realised he had passed out in the middle of training.

Before he could say anything he was engulfed in an unexpected hug. Rin struggled to breath in her tight embrace, but just let her. He just sat there putting no effort into the hug.

She burried her face in his shoulder and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Can you let go now?" He said awkwardly but regretted it instantly.

She let go of him and punched him in the gut with a smile. Rin held his stomach in pain, it felt like his insides moved around from the hit. He even had a few tears at the corner of his eyes.

"W-what was that for??"

"For passing out and making my life more difficult. Do you know how much I struggled to get you here? I almost broke my back. Not to mention that you nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought you had died on the spot."

Mira said rambling non-stop. The boy's lips formed into a tiny smile as he froze for a moment.

He groaned in pain as he felt the headache coming back.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

Blue lock fandom is so damn talented fr