Suho who bought Seojun on there old house where they fastly drive when they received a call from Suho thinking that Seojun and his family live there.

On the 𝑺𝒂𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒎 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 everyone eyes was on the certain handsome who is walking when suddenly a  motorcycle fastly drive past him that it about hit him.,

Everyone start to whisper.

"𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!"

"𝑶𝒎𝒈 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!"

Suho just stand there when Seojun take off his helmet and smirk,Seojun stop on his school why because he is taking care of his mafia things everyone through because he hated school and Suho.

Everyone was surprised when Suho walk past him but Seojun grab his wrist and smirk on him.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?" Suho mumble, his tone was cold and rude.,Seojun smile and gave him a paper bag.

"𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕" he whisper right on Suho ear., he have the box on Suho and Suho gladly accepted it and shoved off his arm and walk away.

"(𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆!)" Seojun through and grinned.,he went to the principal office.

Suho was writing on his notes when there teacher finally came with 𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏

"𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔,𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!" Their teacher said.

Suho didn't even care at all.,he just wished he will never make him life hell he knew who Han Seojun is a playboy,gangster and a badboy, but inside he is feeling different when is around him.

Seojun look around and spotted an empthy sit beside Suho so he smirk and start walking towards the chair and sit down on it.

Suho was shock why Seojun was sitting beside him he was not the only one who is shock it's also everyone but Suho turn and look outside the window.

During recess everyone was eating, Suho was upstairs eating alone while Seojun try to find him his sister just have him a lunch for Suho, he finally saw Suho in the rooftop.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚!" He called., Suho turn and saw Seojun he was confused what Seojun wanted on him.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕?" Suho said and glared on him,
Seojun gave him the lunch that Gowoon gave and grinned.

"𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖!" Seojun mumble and smirk while he leaned closer to his face and admired his beautiful face.

"𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆?" Seojun mumble making Suho totally in shock, Suho was shock because suddenly Suho just said that.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?" Suho mumble in confusion.,Seojun get away from Suho and put his hand on his pockets

"𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅.,𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆," Seojun said and blush.,

Suho suddenly stand up from where he is sitting and was shock why he Seojun was acting different from the Seojun he knew.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" Suho said. Seojun just smirk and sit down, Suho frowned.

"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆!" Seojun said which make Suho annoyed he has no choice to sit down and open the lunch as he eat peacefully.

"𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅!" The other mumble, Suho rolled his eyes and look on him.

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?" He said looking extremely annoyed.,

"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕" The other said and grin. Suho state on him as he hold his chopstick and feed Seojun.,Suho can't understand why he is feeding or being a bit of nice on him.

Seojun was really glad when Suho feed him and he was enjoying it.,after they eat they throw the trash away and glad they are done eating.

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔!" Suho mumble,Seojun smirk and smiles, Suho start to walk away.,Seojun start to laugh.

"(𝑮𝒐𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎,𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆!,𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎!)" He through. His eyes focused on Suho who was now talking to Jukyung gosh he really hated that girl.

***𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚!***