"No I never said that.. I just.."

"Kyle have you ever had someone who just.. makes you feel safe or happy?" Y/n slowly went away from Kyle to look up at the ceiling with him.

Kyle stayed quiet.

"Both I've felt that way with someone." He answered, quietly. Y/n hummed.

"Who?"

Y/n and Kyle stayed quiet, y/n's stomach twisted awaiting for his answer that or her stomach was acting up from the party but that's not the point.

Kyle's heart raced again, his throat ran dry and his face red, what made her ask a question that was so blankly obvious?

"To make it easier do you want to say it at the same time? Cause I also have someone too.." Y/n blurted, her eyes not leaving the ceiling.

"Sure.."

They both laid in silence before Y/n started counting. Kyle could practically feel the surge of adrenaline pumping inside him due to him being so nervous.

"One.. two.. and thr-"

"STAN-!" Kyle shouted out and leaned upward. Y/n eyes widen, surprised by his answer. Kyle was also surprised by his answer he immediately regretted it.

"Stan? Well I mean I guess that makes sense you guys are super bestfriends but Stan has a gi-"

"I DONT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT, I MEANT YOU." Kyle planted his face into his hands to cover his embarrassment.

Y/n rose up and stared at her bestfriend, her mouth hung low not knowing what to say, though inside she was celebrating. Her heart beat accelerated and her stomach filled with butterflies that made her nauseous.. oh wait.

Wrong butterflies.

"I think I'm gonna be sick again."

"Huh- oh shit."

few minutes later. .

"BLEHHDGH-"

"Yep just let it out- oh holy shit how much did you even drink n/n..?!" Kyle held Y/n's hair on the toilet where she threw up, her nerves plus the alcohol didn't mix well ending it with her throwing up some more.

"It's just that I didn't- BLEHAHG- I didn't expe- AAGH- you to say that! bLEHG-"

Y/n spoke well attempted it was hard considering she was vomiting her organs out and trying to explain to Kyle about her feelings.

Kyle tried to hush her so she could finish, he stayed with her till she was done. He washed her face for her the tension was there as he held her face, wiping off the vomit from her mouth.

After he was done they sat down on the bathroom floor, side by side trying to let everything that happen sink in.

"Soo.. you do like me?" Y/n looked over at Kyle who turned at the same time. He looked away and blushed "Mhm-mh.. I do though, it's not really like.." He muttered. Y/n tilted her head in suspicion, then she realized. "Do you.."

"I.. I love you, I always had.." He messed with his fingers, remembering the old times they shared. "So what you said in the car you meant it?" The now sober, girl asked.

Kyle nodded his head with a slight embarrassed chuckled "You remember that?"

"Of course I was the one who said it first didn't I?" She replied with a chuckle. "Wait so does that mean?" Kyle came to realization, he quickly turned to Y/n with his faded green eyes, filled with hope.

Y/n blushed with a smile, she held his face to make sure he was paying attention.

"I don't know what love really is.. I've never felt it its always been some type of toxic thing but with you Ky, I feel so safe and you're actually so genuine, you make me happy and the best thing is you're my bestfriend. I would love to spend my life with you if you want , as long as it's with you I'm okay." Y/n let go of Kyle's face to hold his hands tightly.

Kyle felt like he was finally free, like he had won award. The race was so close to seeing he just needed to push through and after eleven years he finally won.

"YES? OH MY GOD? I want to be your boyfriend Y/n, I've been wanting to spend my entire life with you even if you didn't like me back as long as you are still by my side I would've been happy either way." The eager teen explained, he was finally at peace.

Y/ns face lit up as her now boyfriend explained to her, she scooted closer to him wanting to be embraced by this news.

Kyle noticed and spent no time to wrap his arms around her body, he held her close to him not wanting to let go, he felt so at ease with her and so did she, really nothing could've broken the memorable moment they shared down on the bathroom floor of Kyle's bathroom.

Weird way to confess to someone at but get it I guess.