16. Let the party Begin

"Oh look everyone starting to show up." Stan flipped off the TV, Gigi hurried in with a tray of snackies.

"ARE THE SNACKIES GOOD ENOUGH?!" She shouted in panic, the party made her a bit anxious. Stan looked at her not knowing what to say.

"Yes the snackies are okay babe." Stan took the tray from the nervous girl. "Oh god I think need a drink."Gigi bit her nails from stress. Stan walked to the kitchen to set down the tray along with the other snacks.

There was a table full of food anyone could imagine, surprisingly Stan's mom always kept them supplied with goodies so Stan wouldn't complain about there not being food.

With all the food for people to snack on,, what was a party without the alcohol? Of course Stan knew where his dad hid his stash of drinks.

Stan wasn't worried if his dad found out all his alcohol was gone since Randy made a promise to his wife he would stop drinking, big surprise he didn't. So if Stan's mom did find out she would surely kill her husband.

Stan walked back to his girlfriend once he was done, he kissed her head trying to reassure her. "If you get really nervous we can always go upstairs." He whispered softly into her ear, she put her hand down, listening to her boyfriend's words

She nodded with a smile, he smiled back and made his way to the door.

Stan opened the door to reveal Craig's whole gang, along with some other fellow familiar faces. "Craig? Clyde? And you others I don't really care to acknowledge right now. I thought yall were going to the spot?" Stan looked at the whole group of people on his door step.

"Yeah well they just found a sick bastard running around the spot harassing everyone there." Clyde explained, his hands in pockets.

"Pretty sure he was high off his mind." Craig mentioned. Tweek nodded his head with a twitch. Stan nodded slowly taking in the information "Okaay.. come in then I guess." Everyone soon let themselves inside, making their way to the snack table or to sit on the couch to talk.

Stan was about to close the door when more people came, they were all people who he knew but thought was going to the Spot.

The poor teenager didn't know so many people were about to party over at his house, he grew slightly nervous but soon pushed it away when he saw a familiar car.

. . .

"Holy shit there's so much cars out here, how many people did Stan invite??" Kyle put his car in stop. I looked over at Stan's house in disbelief as much as Kyle, "Damn I thought most of them were heading to the spot."

"I guess not, come on." I slightly nodded and opened the car door.

Me and Kyle got out and approached Stan's crowded up house, Stan was already at the doorway looking a bit bothered but his face expression changed when we got closer.

"Oh god I'm glad to see you guys.. together too." Stan watched as me and Kyle walked up to his doorstep side by side. Kyle seemed to look away in embarrassment "Shut up I was practically forced to come here."

"Hahaa.." I twirled a stain of my hair to calm myself down. "Surprised you actually came though."

"Why wouldn't I? I don't want to suck Eric's dick." Kyle glared at Stan as he made his way Into the house leaving me alone with many questions.

".. You know what I'm not even gonna ask." I soon followed behind Kyle as Stan closed the door behind me.

As I walked through the crowded house into the kitchen where I found Kyle I grabbed some chips and began eating.

Everyone in the house were chatting amongst other people laughing, getting crazy loud as they played on the PS5 and make outs were already happening.

Like Clyde and Bebe right beside me and Kyle.

I watched in horror as they seemed to be way into each other's mouth, tounge and everything.

"They always somehow hook up after breaking up for the 100th time." Kyle muttered as he went to get a drink of water.

I slowly ate my chip, scotting away from the pair that was leaning on the counter.

"This is going to be a long night."

"Sure is."