3. Waiting . . .

"Here Kenny." I passed down my water bottle down to Kenny, who was hunched down on the floor. We were outside the school underneath the roof where most kids dont usually go nor teachers.

The goth kids hang around here mainly, but they dont seem to be around to throw us out of their spot which I was grateful for.

My eyes narrow down to Kenny, he was sipping on the rubber part of my water bottle, I cringed a bit but then again I didn't really mind considering..

"Mm, Y/n." Kenny spoke after he swallowed down the liquid, I 'hmmd' in response slowly kneeling down to his level. I soon plopped onto the hard concrete floor, looking over at the blonde.

He passed me back my bottle, his hands then began to fix his messy hair since his coat wasn't on it was a mess than it already was.

"Thanks. Really. I'm sorry I had to put this on you though.." he put his hand down, his eyes now focused on mine. I smiled cheekily.

"We're friends, no need to thank me ken." I reassured him.

He laughed softly, ending it with a small smile. "Yeah, friends." He stared at me as I stared back, there was a obvious tension between us.. a tension I always serectly wanted back but refused.

His eyes narrowed down towards my lips then he looked up giving a signal that he wanted to kiss.

The more he leaned in the more I grew weak, to his unique face structures he hides, eyes an addictive shade of dark blue, and his dangerous and also addictive soft voice, it was hard to even consider refusing a kiss from him.

The hot air was felt on my lips, his slim yet strong hands slowly approaching my waist, the space between us was closing in and I wanted him to close the gap.

But then it hit.

"Kenny.. I cant- we can't, not again." I mumbled, backing away from him. I removed his hands away from me in shame, my stomach twisted as my head began to fill with flash backs.

"Y/n that was so long ago.. does it still–"

"Yes Kenny, yes it does." I stood up quickly. I felt my pockets for my phone to try to get my mind off this situation.

"I said I was sorry n/n, I really am! It just–"

"Just shut up Kenny, I dont want to deal with this right now." I squeezed phone as I practically almost yelled at him. He went quiet for a minute before sighing.

where are you guys.. Kyle?

I thought, looking in the distance. I wanted to badly leave Kenny and go somewhere else but considering the way his situation is right now I would be an asshole.

After a couple of squinting looking for the boys I began to give up. I was about to turn to Kenny when I saw a green hat bounce up and down along with three other bodies following behind.

I let out a sigh of relief, taking a few steps towards the group who soon grew closer. Once they were all close I went straight to Kyle.

"Took you guys long enough.." I smacked Kyle's arm playfully. He huffed harshly since he was running then got enough air to say something.

"WHAT.. What ha.. happened! Also if it wasn't for CARTMAN.. we would've been here much earlier!" Kyle gave Cartman eye daggers, cartman didn't even seem to acknowledge what Kyle said since he was flat laid on the ground from the running.

"Holy shit we kil.. killed Cartman!"

"We're bast- actually, finally."

"Fu..fuck you Kahl."