Chapter 137

That's when I stepped up and grabbed the gún myself.

“One more round please." I requested to the personnel of the booth,to only received insults and mocks to the family because of stereotypes.

“The man can't even do it. C'mmon woman, don't try'nna make a fool of yourself.” the father laughed again saying that, which made Silver's bloód boil even more.

Handa na siyang sumulong ng hawakan ko siya sa dibdib para pigilan.

I eyed him stern and with coldness in my eyes, undirectly saying to trust me with this one.

“Couldn't agree more darling , ija you're just a woman. We're up just for doing household chores and in kitchen. Don't make a scene here to humiliate yourself.”

Her voice was now loud making other families stared on us too. Mas lalo lang nag-init ang dugó ko kung paano mag-isip ang ina ng bata. Mag-asawa nga talaga sila, kaya pati ang bata nadedemónyohan.

Lumingon ako sa paligid ko ng matantong naagaw na namin ang atensiyon ng ibang pamilya, na ngayon ay nakapalibot na halos sa booth namin.

I didn't mind the overwhelming crowd and just like how I did in my work for years of crafting my skills.

I loadèd the gun again with bulléts and positioned it in my left hand. Maraming nagbulungan at naintriga dahil kaliwa ang gagamitin kong kamay.

I didn't waste time anymore,inasinta ko na ang bala sa aiming point at siniguradong tutok iyon sa pinakagitnang bahagi ng bilog.

Before I clicked the gún, instead of looking for the target. Hinarap ko mismo ang babae para sagutin ito.

“It's 21st century now Ma'am, you must be forgetting that women can do what men are capable of. You're not raising a daughter just for them to grow up and be dependent with their spouses someday.We can work too, can stand for ourself. And mind to tell you, I'm not just a woman. I am a woman.”

I uttered every word clearly infront of the woman, as I pulled the triggér of the toy gún and heard it's tiny explosion without leaving my eyes off her.

I heard gasps and murmur around us after my shot. Tinignan ko kung saan naglanding iyon ng mapangisi at tumama iyon mismo, sapol sa pinakagitnang bahagi ng target circle.

Walang labis, walang kulang.

Looks like my skills didn't fade away and leave out of my system even years had passed already.

Linapitan ko ang pamilya ko nang maibigay sakin ng personnel sa mismong booth ang price na man-size pink teddy bear.