Chapter 124

Two spotlights were on, directed from the two sillhoutes at the stage and in the platform of the pianist as he made his way to the piano.

The man with a bow on his collar, commence pressing the keys after he seated in front of the piano.

Like it was rehearsed, the two young gorgeous on the stage gracefully dance with the rhythm.

Inalalayan ni Silver ang katawan ng babae as they made a swirl move, nadatnan ko pa ang kamay niya sa bewang nito that's when I left my eyes off the stage.

I can't see it anymore, could even handle how is he enjoying without me.

Anong ibig sabihin nito? Why does he act like he don't know me if he was really Silver?

What happened after that incident? Did the doctor lied to me then? Pero I doubled check the papers, it was sealed proof.

Tapos ngayon makikita ko nalang siya? Living his life to the fullest?

Great, fúcking great.

I excused myself to Mom and went to the bathroom. I need to retouch my make-up. I need to maintain my composure, kahit kating-kati na'kong magtanong at mangusisa.

Fortunately, the dance ended when I went to back to our table. A random jazz music from the orchestra was playing alone in the background as the talks of the power from different table ignites.

“Do you want to go home, Sweetheart?" My mother asked me, wearing her white gown.

Umiling ako.

“You told me, you want to introduce me with them.”

“But you're not looking good—

“I'm fine Ma'am." my tone was a bit disrespectful so I lowered my voice.

Nagpatuloy na nga kaming bumisita sa mga acquaintances ni Mama pero ang mata ko ay nasa kaniya parin.

He was with the girl laughing, when our eyes met. Nag-iwas agad ako ng tingin. Kanina ko pa siya tinititigan, nahalata kaya niya?

Lumapit kami sa isang table na may flag na Philippines. Arghh, I miss my home country.

Naabutan namin ang president at ang first lady nito na nakilala naman agad ako.

“Oh right, your daughter is such an intelligent cop.” the first lady flaunted me.

“May I introduce you by the way to my Son,Jayden. He's a Doctor.”  great timing , this was the same doctor who told me Silver was deàd.

What a coincidence.

“A surgeon doctor to be exact, he don't have a girlfriend yet—

Natawa ako ng mahuling kurutin ng lalake patago ang ina nito. Nilaglag ba naman. Tho, I wonder why the man was single when he's looking gorgeous.

Nakarinig kami ng tikhim sa malapit ng magulat ako sa presensiya ni Silver na lumapit sa mesang pinagsasaluhan namin. Anong ginagawa niya dito?

“Hi Mrs. Ambasadress, you look lovely with your gown tonight.” he greeted my mother and my Mom express her gratitude, then made a side glance to me.

“I just feel the urge to come here, because I have a branch of my company in Philippines too." that's even the main branch, your company here in Germany is just a franchise.

“ As you can see, I'm a CEO of my own  corporation." sino bang nagtanong.

Bakit di nalang toh bumalik sa babae niya.

“ Owh that's impressive iho." The first lady gasped, as if she didn't heard about the controversy regarding the German Diplomat tons of visits on her country.

I motioned my hand on the waiter holding a tray on his hand. A tequilla was served, kaya kumuha ako ng isa.

“You look stunning as well young man.You're handsome with your red suit.” the first lady added.

I sip a bit of my tequilla and stare back on Silver again, when I caught his eyes down on my champagne dress.

Here come's an arrogant man again. Uminom muli ako ng sumagot si Silver.

“Thank you for your kind words Ma'am. But indeed, I know myself I'm bading.”  making my eyes widened and spit the liquor out of my mouth.