Or worse... What if he was in a coma and no one was with him? Or even worse, he was in a coma and his father or girlfriend — or wife — was in charge of his phone and reading their messages.

Had Chat Noir ever mentioned a girlfriend or a wife?

Miss Dial (5:37am): Hey Mr Unknown, as you've gone radio silent on me, I just wanted to check you're not in a coma or something?

Miss Dial (5:37am): In case you are in a coma and your father is reading this... I send my wishes of health and I hope your son is okay soon.

Miss Dial (5:38am): And to your girlfriend... I am very sorry, Mr. Unknown's girlfriend. I can promise you nothing has happened between us, just texting an unknown person. We don't know each other.

Miss Dial (5:39am): And if you're not in a coma, well...screw you.

Moving to the waiting car outside the hotel, Marinette slipped in before Adrien followed after her. She was quite sure he would have been a gentleman and let her through first; however, she didn't want to give him the opportunity.

She looked out the window, tapping a thumb against the phone and pursed her lips. If this was her Chat Noir, and something had happened, she was sure Tikki would have told her. The small kwami must know if something bad had happened, but lo and behold her tiny companion had gone almost as silent as her unknown friend.

Quickly composing a note on her phone, she placed it in her bag, screen alight so Tikki could read it.

'Can you check if something happened to Chat Noir?'

She prayed the small kwami would respond quite swiftly. Hopefully with the answer that 'yes, he was knocked down by a car and has been sent to the emergency room where he has no way of contacting you' .

Sighing, she looked out the window once more, not even bothering to take in the sights as she pictured her poor kitty all beaten and battered. His beautiful, friendly face covered in cuts, bruises and bandages.

"That's a big sigh for a little lady."

Rolling her eyes, she plastered a smile on her face and turned to look at her 'boss'.

"What's it to you, Agreste?"

"Still using last names, I see? I thought at least working together you'd have a little more respect for me."

She let out an airy laugh, one which came straight from her nose. Respect? For a pompous dingbat like him?

"That's cheap coming from you, Agreste. Respect is a two way street. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you have the right to demand such a thing, it's something you earn, you know."

Turning her head back to look out the window, Marinette was almost sent flying into the front console of the car.

"Gorilla, stop the car." The guy at the wheel (Adrien's loyal bodyguard) slammed on the brakes — hard .

"What do you think you're doing?" Marinette hissed, watching as Adrien grabbed his phone from his jacket pocket and began tapping around on it. He held up one finger to her to stop her from talking.

"Nathalie, hi, it's Adrien. Just to let you know something's come up and we're going to be a couple of hours late."

"What?" Marinette gasped. What the hell was he doing?

He shook his head, continuing on with his phone call.

"Yeah, no, everything is fine. I just spotted something and thought it could be inspiring for Marinette. It's due to rain the rest of the week so it is now or never."