CHATTER 13 (UNLUCKY!): YHE TURTH ABOUT POSER

THE PIC IS RELAYED I LOVE DUCKS!
----------

"HIP HIP YEEHAWWWW!" 

Poser and Purple clashed their drinks of High-C Fruit Punch (the most EVIL drink!) together. It was like a Huge PARTAY! The charghing chucks were devouring the cucpkaes and the fruits and the cheeses and fruit punch while "you dont know you're beautiful" by one directson was playing in the background.

"This is gunna b the LOUDEST and CRAZIEST party ever!" Poser laughs. "Dedicated to ME, the coolest guy in the whole world! AOh and also Purple is now fully evol i supposed LMAO."

"ermm, wahoo" Purple cheered.

"PUT MORE OOMPH INTO YOUR CHEER BOY I CANT HEAR YOU!" Poser giggles. Purple sighed. He jsut wanted to go home, whtih that stupid gift card.

Meanwhile outside, still in the water park, were Blah, Grass, and Rad! Tey retreated into a cave for the time ebing but were atrtacted to the tower because Poser's stupid ass had the speakers on SO HIGH!

Despite the water park, this tower was.... BELLOWING SMOKE!

"THIS IS IT, GUYS!" Grass sed. "Remember! When theres smoke..."

"...THERES FIRE!" Rad finished. "WE GOTTA SAVE PURPLE!!!"

"Not so fast!" the booger-colored lonk said. (sorry grass i couldnt think of any more green stuff!) "That place has to be swarling with guards! And the las thing we need is to fight those fuckin football players!"

"I'll spy on those guys for you!" Starlow volunteers bravely. "They won't b able to see me for i'll be INVISIBLE!"

"WOW SO COOL!" BRad chers.

So Starlow flew up to the tower trying hard not to get blown away bu Harry Stylez's AWESOME singing (idk whos the one singing leave me alone!) and managed to find Purpl on his own! He was staring aut the window and he saigned.

"is that cunt ever gonna give me that giftcard or what..."

"YO PURPS!" poser showe dup all excited. "WHATR YOU MOPING AT THE WINDOW FOR! LOL!"

"dont call me that" purpls sad angry. "anyways you better be here about that giftcard, or im gonna throw you owt the wind.ow"

But little did Purple now is tha Poser was actually lying about that Giftcard. In fact whe was KICKED OUT of the locla B&N (becaus he tried to rob the cafe for their dragonfruit tea!!!!!!) so he had to think of a lie.

"WELL.... I HAD IT... BUT YOU SEE...." Pusher taps his chin. "A DOG ATE IT!"

"wh. okay" pruple goes. "how did this happen."

"OKAY SO I WAS GETTING THE CARD FROM THE STORY AND THIS DOGGY CAME UP T OME!" psore expertely lies. "AND I WAS LIKE AWW SOC UTES AND THEN I PETTED HIM BUT THEN IT WAS JUST A TRICK! HE FISHED THE CARD OUT OF MY POCKET AND EATED IT! WHAT A SNEAKY TRICKERS AM I RIGHT? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHALSKJFLDSK"

"ummm... ok... so why didn't you go back into the store to tell the owner what haopeedn?"

"I was too far away from the story!"

"alrigth. then just call"

"UMMM THEYR CLOSED AND YOU JUST MADE ME REMEMBER TILL NOW!"

since poser seemed to dodging the shubjct. Purple decised t ask another thing. "so did you hear about the fact people think pootys fallen out of style!"

"OH THAT! Yeah he sure is!" Puers began to ramble. "People r dsiappotined with him! All he ever does run around and pick up girls unsuccessfuly. Thats hwy the bad guys have started to put faith in Oinkolognes!"